Re: 2021 Balance Changes #2

The alb buffs are a bit much. Mercs with a rear snare and friars with a group 25% endo reduction buff have made mercs incredibly popular. The point of mercs not having a rear snare was to balance out them having chain and dirty tricks. Well, now they get what the other realms get on a light tank, plus chain and dirty tricks. No need to run a pally when they get endo reduction on a friar.

WTB balance.

Bry wrote:
Wed 13 Jan 2021 1:22 AM
The alb buffs are a bit much. Mercs with a rear snare and friars with a group 25% endo reduction buff have made mercs incredibly popular. The point of mercs not having a rear snare was to balance out them having chain and dirty tricks. Well, now they get what the other realms get on a light tank, plus chain and dirty tricks. No need to run a pally when they get endo reduction on a friar.

WTB balance.

Evade 1 is why they have chain, not the lack of a rear snare.
Grymne*
Recruiting In Hib (Click Here)
https://discord.gg/AhR6pU4
<Ignorance> | <I Ignorance I> | <II Ignorance II>

In any case it wasn't a good idea to buff albion first. Strongest casters and really strong melees for the realm with the most players. Even if those are changes for 8v8, it can't be good for the server population. Right now i don't understand whats going on here with those changes. Midgard changes are urgently needed.

MeatBicycle wrote:
Wed 13 Jan 2021 11:44 AM
In any case it wasn't a good idea to buff albion first. Strongest casters and really strong melees for the realm with the most players. Even if those are changes for 8v8, it can't be good for the server population. Right now i don't understand whats going on here with those changes. Midgard changes are urgently needed.

change all cold dd to body dmg and we will see mid pop raising ;D
Horg solo Hunter Einherjar Lone Enforcer ~42,8% solo kills
Eik solo Shadowblade Flammen Fru ~50% solo kills

MeatBicycle wrote:
Midgard changes are urgently needed.

In US PT Mids outnumber Hibs by 30 and Albs by 40 just about every night.
Grymne*
Recruiting In Hib (Click Here)
https://discord.gg/AhR6pU4
<Ignorance> | <I Ignorance I> | <II Ignorance II>

Mids are next on the list, I know patience isn't something that people have nowadays, but man just calm down, they are coming.

Also the new spirit DDs was a great buff for mid, not sure why people don't realize that.

ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Wed 13 Jan 2021 1:34 AM
Bry wrote:
Wed 13 Jan 2021 1:22 AM

WTB balance.

Evade 1 is why they have chain, not the lack of a rear snare.

Dunno what this guy is talking about - it can´t be balance. Advanced Evade 3 and Reinforced has always been way better than Advanced Evade 1 and Chain. Lights tanks need resistance to being peeled more than they need melee absorb.

ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Wed 13 Jan 2021 4:02 PM
MeatBicycle wrote:
Midgard changes are urgently needed.

In US PT Mids outnumber Hibs by 30 and Albs by 40 just about every night.

Its quite a nice time for keep retakes after hib/alb taking almost every keep day after day in mid fz in eu prime.

But yeah, US Mids have better numbers compared to alb/hib and whats the result? where are the relics? which realms dominate most of the time? With the 4h realm timer you could as well take keeps in mid on your alb/hib and then retake them on your mid toons..^^

People were crying about Intercept from SM Pet and BD until they got nerfed. Why we don't see a nerf on necros for example? Almost immortal versus melee, bd is a joke against necro. Its hilarious to take towers and keeps with 2 people regardless of the realm rank.

For zerg it sucks to have twf on a cloth caster. Its hard to push into towers and keeps to place a twf like alb/hib does. Even the range of archers is bullshit cause rangers/scouts can hit people on some towers while standing in ck. Hunters don't have that range.

And please don't talk about patience. Some decisions here are just questionable.

Having 4 relics will have something to do with it as well
Gildar wrote:
Thu 19 Mar 2020 9:17 AM
[
So take care of most of your ppl on (great part of them never write in forum) ... and not to gankers, that are a little (and louder) part of your players.