Announce A Community Vote To Make BG's Relevant again

Started 26 Apr 2019
by thorn2607
in Open Community Votes
As the title states, announce to the community that a vote will be called to change rvr tasks lvl35+ and remove the rp bonus possibly or some other system that would populate the bg's again !

I love what you guys did with Phoenix but I can't not do my best to try to bring back the BG's. It just isn't DAoC without it ! From almost every person i've spoken to they want the BG's back but have apparently been ignored by the devs. Can we at least announce a vote so we can see what the community wants ?

Thanks !
Tue 30 Apr 2019 7:39 PM by chryso
I am in the community. I don't care about the BGs at all. I much prefer being able to get a couple of RAs for leveling with a couple of rvr tasks.
Wed 1 May 2019 8:18 AM by Pops999
Only the vocal minority will vote in your poll.

The realm task rp has already been nerfed along with the keep's. You implement your fabaled BG's, only you Twinkers will benefit, while holding back any other lowbie trying to catch up. The RA's acquired by said lowbies will crawl to a halt.,
Wed 1 May 2019 9:03 AM by Cadebrennus
Agreed. While BG twinks suck a BG is the first place to try out a class. It's also fun because it's a smaller sandbox
Wed 1 May 2019 5:28 PM by chryso
Pops999 wrote:
Wed 1 May 2019 8:18 AM
only you Twinkers will benefit, while holding back any other lowbie trying to catch up.

Agree. There should already be no pots or charges in BGs.
Mon 6 May 2019 3:14 AM by chryso
I played in Caledonia for a bit this weekend. I thought that if it was ever going to be busy it would be now. It was not.
Mon 6 May 2019 4:18 PM by Druth
It's DaoC equivalent of being inclusive, and let people who struggle dealing with normal RvR, roll out in templated gear, and set groups, and dominate pugs.
Imo, the only thing we need is a Herald for BG twinks, so they can also show how good they are, in their league.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Open Community Votes or the latest topics