Re: Increase Shroom range in keep/tower raids to 500 from 300 which severely nerfs the main class aspect.

Necrotic wrote:
Thu 11 Jul 2019 10:46 AM
Placing shrooms on walls is no different than an earth spec wiz aoeing the top of a wall...either nerf them all or better yet NOT at all. The shroom # limit is plenty of nerf with out the range nerf.

the difference is that shrooms are supposed to require LOS, while GTAE is specifically a spell that does NOT require LOS

it's not even close to being a good comparison

Re: Increase Shroom range in keep/tower raids to 500 from 300 which severely nerfs the main class aspect.

Sepplord wrote:
Thu 11 Jul 2019 2:41 PM
Necrotic wrote:
Thu 11 Jul 2019 10:46 AM
Placing shrooms on walls is no different than an earth spec wiz aoeing the top of a wall...either nerf them all or better yet NOT at all. The shroom # limit is plenty of nerf with out the range nerf.

the difference is that shrooms are supposed to require LOS, while GTAE is specifically a spell that does NOT require LOS

it's not even close to being a good comparison

The amount of people on this forum who have no understanding of the game they have been playing for probably a decade sometimes astonishes me.
Guild: Midnight Sun
Torgen, Thane, 50
Snipeymcgimp, Hunter, 50
Thorgen, Shaman, 3x

Leandrys wrote:
Sun 21 Jul 2019 3:22 AM
Or just do the same thing than live server, 1000 horizontal range but impossible to cast more than 300 units higher in the ascending vertical and no limit in the vertical descending, means attackerq can't cast shroom on walls but defenders can cast normally wtf is that horizontal cast range, custom changes related to whines ?

That would solve shrooms on oil area, and as long as you can't place shrooms inside inner keep, I don't care.

The 300 range was very harsh, even though I hate animists. No one would want such a nerf, even to his worst enemy.
I hope it is an emergency solution, just until they can find a better more permanent solution.