EV as New Solo/Small & 8man

From what I've experienced so far, the ruins are just completely empty. When they aren't, they are quickly being checked by the roaming zerg. Plus, it's too far into the opposing land to have a solo really be worth it at times. All of this to me equates to a bad formula for a good 1v1 or small man action.

EV, yes its a 8man zone, But from what I've experienced most 8mans have respected the 1v1 for the most part, aside from PK. Its easy to reach, whether through EV porter / bridges / jumping off boat. From live, I've also found this to be a great spot for a solo or duo, despite the 8man action. We will get bridge fights, docks, gates, port paths all good action spots for lower pop action.

Solo/duo/smalls will be added regardless of zone (I understand that) but its the ease of access to those that want that play style and will better support that play style imo.

Re: EV as New Solo/Small & 8man

Saroi wrote:
Tue 2 Jul 2019 8:38 AM
Tigerforce wrote:
Tue 2 Jul 2019 12:08 AM
But from what I've experienced most 8mans have respected the 1v1 for the most part

In what game? 8mans would SOS through 5 TwF's just to kill a solo.

Obviously this one, incase you forgot what forum this is.

I've had about (only 3) 1v1's on EV all of which ppl passed and twice a 8-man passed and they did nothing.

Still does not change the fact the ruins are pointless and empty. ALWAYS empty. No one ever wants to make the run there and it be empty which is why no one goes. They also don't go cuz its zerg heavy areas. EV is lighter on the action pop and could better support lower man groups, especially provided there be bonus RP's for it.

Re: EV as New Solo/Small & 8man

Tigerforce wrote:
Tue 2 Jul 2019 10:07 AM
Saroi wrote:
Tue 2 Jul 2019 8:38 AM
Tigerforce wrote:
Tue 2 Jul 2019 12:08 AM
But from what I've experienced most 8mans have respected the 1v1 for the most part

In what game? 8mans would SOS through 5 TwF's just to kill a solo.

Obviously this one, incase you forgot what forum this is.

I've had about (only 3) 1v1's on EV all of which ppl passed and twice a 8-man passed and they did nothing.

Still does not change the fact the ruins are pointless and empty. ALWAYS empty. No one ever wants to make the run there and it be empty which is why no one goes. They also don't go cuz its zerg heavy areas. EV is lighter on the action pop and could better support lower man groups, especially provided there be bonus RP's for it.

Ruins are empty yes but that is because there were always groups coming to farm the solo or Smallman people. Like you said it is pointless having that long run to just get farmed by a fg waiting there.

Afaik EV is too laggy and therefor not worth. There are meant to be 2 other EV zones still in there which are loading at the same time. So EV is not really an option too.
Yarna is not nice

Re: EV as New Solo/Small & 8man

Saroi wrote:
Tue 2 Jul 2019 10:12 PM
Tigerforce wrote:
Tue 2 Jul 2019 10:07 AM
Saroi wrote:
Tue 2 Jul 2019 8:38 AM
In what game? 8mans would SOS through 5 TwF's just to kill a solo.

Obviously this one, incase you forgot what forum this is.

I've had about (only 3) 1v1's on EV all of which ppl passed and twice a 8-man passed and they did nothing.

Still does not change the fact the ruins are pointless and empty. ALWAYS empty. No one ever wants to make the run there and it be empty which is why no one goes. They also don't go cuz its zerg heavy areas. EV is lighter on the action pop and could better support lower man groups, especially provided there be bonus RP's for it.

Ruins are empty yes but that is because there were always groups coming to farm the solo or Smallman people. Like you said it is pointless having that long run to just get farmed by a fg waiting there.

Afaik EV is too laggy and therefor not worth. There are meant to be 2 other EV zones still in there which are loading at the same time. So EV is not really an option too.

EV may be laggy for some but not all. I rarely get any lag spikes when going there. Certainly not enough to completely dismiss it from any use of action.

Again, it's only a suggestions, seeing as they tried to incorporate a certain play style, however like you mentioned the playstyle is non-existent. Solo/Duo is only going to work if that player/players have quick and fast way of travel to a zone. Most expect to get rolled by a group, but its the constant long distances needed after death which kill the game play style.

(Solo'ing is a part of the game regardless of what ppl think, or call out BG/group game. Hence the Lone Enforcer / Lone Assassin titles. They should not be limited to only NS, Infil, SB's.)

Re: EV as New Solo/Small & 8man

Tigerforce wrote:
Wed 3 Jul 2019 12:26 AM
Saroi wrote:
Tue 2 Jul 2019 10:12 PM
Tigerforce wrote:
Tue 2 Jul 2019 10:07 AM
Obviously this one, incase you forgot what forum this is.

I've had about (only 3) 1v1's on EV all of which ppl passed and twice a 8-man passed and they did nothing.

Still does not change the fact the ruins are pointless and empty. ALWAYS empty. No one ever wants to make the run there and it be empty which is why no one goes. They also don't go cuz its zerg heavy areas. EV is lighter on the action pop and could better support lower man groups, especially provided there be bonus RP's for it.

Ruins are empty yes but that is because there were always groups coming to farm the solo or Smallman people. Like you said it is pointless having that long run to just get farmed by a fg waiting there.

Afaik EV is too laggy and therefor not worth. There are meant to be 2 other EV zones still in there which are loading at the same time. So EV is not really an option too.

EV may be laggy for some but not all. I rarely get any lag spikes when going there. Certainly not enough to completely dismiss it from any use of action.

Again, it's only a suggestions, seeing as they tried to incorporate a certain play style, however like you mentioned the playstyle is non-existent. Solo/Duo is only going to work if that player/players have quick and fast way of travel to a zone. Most expect to get rolled by a group, but its the constant long distances needed after death which kill the game play style.

(Solo'ing is a part of the game regardless of what ppl think, or call out BG/group game. Hence the Lone Enforcer / Lone Assassin titles. They should not be limited to only NS, Infil, SB's.)

I only been there twice because Alb zerg ran from Beno to DC so I don't know how zergy it is. I just know there are complaints here on the forum with some posts. And seems Ellan has been laggy on live too.
Yarna is not nice

Re: EV as New Solo/Small & 8man

as i know your EV , for me it's a transition zone from realm to realm besides the dungeon available. ( in one period of the game they called it agramon , i belive it was laby)

i will tell you completly neutral as it can be with 7 hours playtime . today i got farmed twice. the 2nd time with sickness. belive it or not lv 31 ment ( me ) vs lv 50 pac , bd and skald. they hunted me down as i was worth rr 11 with one kill. ok i've probably been worth the rps.. but the 2nd time they even tried to trick me.. kinda 1 guy jumps from the bridge to right side and hopes i follow into fight with them. well i was just observing, when i see on the left side of the bridge did also someone jumped.. man i were just missing one thing. A freaking Zerk pulling charge (RA) against me with a pac in his neck...

kinda rediculous.... but what do you wanna do about it. it gives them kill stat and eventually rps even. if i don't want to get rolled solo, i try to get a group or train my skills in avoiding groups or the timing when attacking.

basicly that's it. less talk more fighting and gaming. perhaps that's what bring you back a decent server-pop. ( for me it's actually pretty decent to have this ammount of players, let alone 3k server-pop and having to deal with all of them)
i've read that the staff allowed to use their discord to combine fights.. ex. 1vs1. let's meet infront apk or beno. ( you obviously get add and actually a lil bit deserved) or you just send him a picture of a map with a dot or a X what ever is allowed. i am not very sure and therfor better ask the staff before doing such..

if some people would get out of their comfort-zone and announce that they gonna organize 1 vs 1 duels in a certain location on a given day. how about that?
or every day between 6pm and 8 pm.

I hope you can understand my point of view on this subject.
Kalanag SimSalaBim | Eldrich RR7+
Ksk FacitOmniaVoluntas | Animist RR5+
Skiped Thunderer | Druid RR8+
Typ R | Bard RR6+

Re: EV as New Solo/Small & 8man

stripperrella wrote:
Wed 21 Aug 2019 8:50 PM
I hope you can understand my point of view on this subject.

no idea what you are trying to say, but just for your info: there is no charge RA on this server and you also don't give RPs unless you are lvl35 to max lvl players

Re: EV as New Solo/Small & 8man

Sepplord wrote:
Thu 22 Aug 2019 8:22 AM
no idea what you are trying to say, but just for your info: there is no charge RA on this server and you also don't give RPs unless you are lvl35 to max lvl players
if you have no idea, why did you replied to start with!?
are you looking for attention or what is it ?
Kalanag SimSalaBim | Eldrich RR7+
Ksk FacitOmniaVoluntas | Animist RR5+
Skiped Thunderer | Druid RR8+
Typ R | Bard RR6+

Re: EV as New Solo/Small & 8man

stripperrella wrote:
Thu 22 Aug 2019 1:26 PM
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 22 Aug 2019 8:22 AM
no idea what you are trying to say, but just for your info: there is no charge RA on this server and you also don't give RPs unless you are lvl35 to max lvl players
if you have no idea, why did you replied to start with!?
are you looking for attention or what is it ?

i mentioned that i don't no what you are asking, because that explains why i am not answering your question (and maybe for you to rephrase it so you get your point across...getting your point across was the goal of your comment or why did you write it?)

I didn't expect you to be offended by me clearing up custom changes that you weren't aware of since this server is new for you.
I am more killing time, than looking for attention, but i will try and remember that you do not want to be helped in the future