Participation rewards

Started 4 Jun 2021
by Astaa
in Ask the Team
So, I just got 500 feathers and 350 RPs for my participation in defending Eras.

Fine, great, However, we lost Eras at least 5 hours ago...I think I was there on eld at some point, I've logged various toons and done various things since.

How does it actually work?
Fri 4 Jun 2021 7:01 PM by Ceen
Its written as you get the RPs.
Your effort is not forgotten.
Fri 4 Jun 2021 8:45 PM by Astaa
But 5 hours? and that's conservative, 5-8 hours ago (around lunchtime UK time) whenever we lost Eras. And I know I switched to hero for a couple of hours, then ranger for a couple of hours, with dinner cooked and eaten in between.

Just feels weird.

Account has been logged in since, but like I say, various toons in-between.

Edit, I have also been in huge defences, 1 hour+ win and lose where I have got absolutely nothing.
Mon 7 Jun 2021 7:46 AM by Sepplord
Ceen wrote:
Fri 4 Jun 2021 7:01 PM
Your effort is not forgotten.

UInless you logged out or are simply changing zones while the tick comes...then your efforts are forgotten
Fri 11 Jun 2021 11:40 AM by Talo
there were cases when bonus came 12+ hours later..
Thu 17 Jun 2021 9:05 PM by Astaa
I just made 12k rps in 25 minutes from GTOAEing the entire Alb and Mid BG, 100+ kills, several death blows

I got a reward of 12 RPs for participation.

Its plain broken lol.
Thu 17 Jun 2021 10:46 PM by easytoremember
After the "keep combat" ends you get the RP. From observation it is usually the point at which repairs become possible so when the keep/tower leaves combat. I think there is something additional to it or some circumstance that extends the combat because like you said there are often RP payouts that occur several hours after the conflict seemed to have ended.

One I've seen was a 16k reward for a crimthain fight which I had been in over 24 hours earlier, and another was a modest 300rp for a keep I had never been to.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics