[Question] specefic reskins implementation

Started 15 Jan 2021
by CowwoC
in Ask the Team
Do you consider to implement the epic skins as reskin to the reskin-merchant in the near future? I really like some of the the models and i think it would not hurt to have them as a extra reskin option, since you can't really use the gear itself as real alternative to a temp - so you actually only can salvage those cool looking gear or maybe wear it on a twink at best.

I would also like to ask, if you have plans to implement the element skins(legendarys)? I like the champion skins as well, at least some of them, but as you stated often enough already, that they are not planned, i'll will not bother you with that. Nevertheless, i have not seen a thread regarding the element skins.
Fri 15 Jan 2021 9:13 PM by The Skies Asunder
Technically you can use the Galla/TG/Sidi armor pieces to get the epic skins. It would certainly be annoying to try capping without at least a couple spellcraft pieces, but getting 3 pieces in is pretty easy though.

That said, I would always vote for more reskin option if I were given the choice. Getting all of the skins DAoC has ever had implemented would likely be irritating for staff, but I would appreciate it lol
Fri 15 Jan 2021 9:42 PM by CowwoC
The Skies Asunder wrote:
Fri 15 Jan 2021 9:13 PM
Technically you can use the Galla/TG/Sidi armor pieces to get the epic skins. It would certainly be annoying to try capping without at least a couple spellcraft pieces, but getting 3 pieces in is pretty easy though.

That said, I would always vote for more reskin option if I were given the choice. Getting all of the skins DAoC has ever had implemented would likely be irritating for staff, but I would appreciate it lol

The Galla/ TG/ Sidi armor looks like the all the different class epics? I doubt it.
Sun 17 Jan 2021 2:31 AM by Freudinio
CowwoC wrote:
Fri 15 Jan 2021 9:42 PM
The Skies Asunder wrote:
Fri 15 Jan 2021 9:13 PM

The Galla/ TG/ Sidi armor looks like the all the different class epics? I doubt it.

Most do, some don't. The berserker TG vest is different than the epic one, iirc.
Mon 18 Jan 2021 5:18 AM by CowwoC
bump
Thu 21 Jan 2021 7:26 PM by CowwoC
bump
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics