Re: Why is it STEALTH is BROKEN

the problem with all this is when you are in a group as a stealth the enemies see you at 500 locs even with speed+endu run, what happens then is the group comes back and claps you....

so you are forced to run as a solo player and the task of the stealther to scout and cut supply rails is no longer possible

DaXavi wrote:
Wed 13 Jan 2021 2:25 PM
the problem with all this is when you are in a group as a stealth the enemies see you at 500 locs even with speed+endu run, what happens then is the group comes back and claps you....

so you are forced to run as a solo player and the task of the stealther to scout and cut supply rails is no longer possible

lolwhat?
Horg solo Hunter Einherjar Lone Enforcer ~42,8% solo kills
Eik solo Shadowblade Flammen Fru ~50% solo kills

DaXavi wrote:
Wed 13 Jan 2021 2:25 PM

lmao - 5vs1 for easy rps = cutting supply rails xD

Impactx wrote:
Wed 13 Jan 2021 2:59 AM
Noashakra wrote:
Tue 12 Jan 2021 9:24 AM
Impactx wrote:
Tue 12 Jan 2021 3:08 AM
It is very apparent the community hates stealthers. what I didnt expect was that the DEVS are just as bad. Is it working properly that while stealthed and SOLO full groups of enemies are able to walk up to you as if not stealthed at all? Or is this a bug that needs serious attention to be corrected?

Proof? Because I can tell you it's working fine.
People should stop calling out devs for everything...

Who else besides DEVS woud we bring this up for attention it is my belief they would be the only people to be able to look into a problem?

I have 2x 10L (ranger and NS) and I don't know how you can think stealth is broken, you are the only player complaining.
Why no other stealthers have a problem but you?

DaXavi wrote:
Fri 15 Jan 2021 6:05 PM

so you see Steahlers also with non Steahlers....do you see Steahlers also with non Steahlers....

It's not broken lol, stealth groups have a stealth malus. Crap Legends run with 4+ people, so it's 100% normal.

Noashakra wrote:
Fri 15 Jan 2021 6:51 PM
DaXavi wrote:
Fri 15 Jan 2021 6:05 PM

so you see Steahlers also with non Steahlers....do you see Steahlers also with non Steahlers....

It's not broken lol, stealth groups have a stealth malus. Crap Legends run with 4+ people, so it's 100% normal.
Malus=malice?
They first need to extend the detect bonus for non grouped stealth characters within some distance

In fact stealth on Phoenix is the weakest stealth = biggest detection radius by non stealthers of all daoc versions/servers i played.

But it is mostly playable. You get caught now and then by 8v1 groups with stealth lore pots - but remember you at least have stealth, visible solos get caught by 8v1 or 5v1 groups every single time.

-
Stealth zerg was a even bigger curse on Phoenix than it is today, thats why every additional member of a stealth group reduces the stealth of all members of the stealth grp. And thats a very very good thing.
Xpovoc, Jukaron, Nephamael, Lareya, Aideen, Njoro

Nephamael wrote:
Tue 19 Jan 2021 3:32 AM
In fact stealth on Phoenix is the weakest stealth = biggest detection radius by non stealthers of all daoc versions/servers i played.

In fact?
where do you get your facts from?

There is no truesight on Phoenix
MoS doesn't increase stealth detection on Phoenix
As long as you aren't grouped with 3-7 other stealthers, stealth on phoenix is the safest stealth i have ever experienced