Event character carry over?

Started 10 Jan 2021
by gotwqqd
in Ask the Team
If the event doesn’t get extended or does and ends...can you leave a character inside logged off and continue on the next event that opens?
Sun 10 Jan 2021 1:13 PM by Sepplord
Unless it got changed i don't think that is possible
Mon 11 Jan 2021 10:12 PM by Jerrian
gotwqqd wrote:
Sun 10 Jan 2021 7:42 AM
If the event doesn’t get extended or does and ends...can you leave a character inside logged off and continue on the next event that opens?

No, I tried to play a char from previous event this time and the char wasn ´t in the event zone anymore, tried to rejoin, not possible. Same to my current played char, it got ported out automatic after event ended.
Mon 11 Jan 2021 11:00 PM by crepuscular
This is the same question i asked the other day. From the post https://forum.playphoenix.online/get-involved/suggestions/28143-can-we-leave-our-chars-in-the-pvp-event . Perhaps my post should have made it through this sub forum instead. We would like a confirmed response from a GM/Dev that would be appreciated. I asked Dyvol/Maharet and no concrete answer.
Mon 11 Jan 2021 11:25 PM by gotwqqd
crepuscular wrote:
Mon 11 Jan 2021 11:00 PM
This is the same question i asked the other day. From the post https://forum.playphoenix.online/get-involved/suggestions/28143-can-we-leave-our-chars-in-the-pvp-event . Perhaps my post should have made it through this sub forum instead. We would like a confirmed response from a GM/Dev that would be appreciated. I asked Dyvol/Maharet and no concrete answer.
Well as it’s over, if they didn’t plan on this being doable it’s likely impossible now.
Doesn’t the server restart move the characters out of the event “lobby”

But.....
What if you could enter naked
Tue 12 Jan 2021 12:56 AM by Takii
I think it would kind of defeat the purpose. Everyone is supposed to start at the same point, and keeping characters would also end up with the higher level brackets being incredibly overpopulated over time.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics