I am so confused. Can you please explain the rationale
Thu 31 Dec 2020 3:30 PM by Simon73
Hector wrote:
Thu 31 Dec 2020 2:51 PM
"Hib tankers need to be nerfed"
...gives bard root and champ DD

I am so confused. Can you please explain the rationale

I'm sorry, champ has allready DD since i started in beta in November 2000

You talk maybe of a RA dashing defence that they give also to thane and paladin?
Thu 31 Dec 2020 5:07 PM by Kurbsen
Simon73 wrote:
Thu 31 Dec 2020 3:30 PM
Hector wrote:
Thu 31 Dec 2020 2:51 PM

I'm sorry, champ has allready DD since i started in beta in November 2000

You talk maybe of a RA dashing defence that they give also to thane and paladin?

weird troll.. but back on topic

hec- champs most likely arent gonna be getting dashing until high RR.. Probably rr8+. Champ should have a max of 27 shield and that prob gives them like 30% blockrate or something. For a champ to have det9, purge2, static1, woc4.. they need to be 6L9.. then after that they need a combo of AOM and mopain.. (not to mention purge3), dashing d really only gets great until DD2+. If anything the pallys that get DD is a MUCH bigger buff than the champs getting it.
Thu 31 Dec 2020 7:01 PM by Sepplord
OPs point still stands,
we were promised a bunch of changes, coming all together to adress the strength of certain metasetups

So, wheres the hibtanker nerf?
Why are the plans constantly changed?

The buffs are fine probably, though why would a group champion prioritize WoC4 before DD?
Being able to replace hero better as alterantive for defensive setups might open him up for completely different speccs as more shield might become worth it
Thu 31 Dec 2020 7:19 PM by Kurbsen
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 31 Dec 2020 7:01 PM
The buffs are fine probably, though why would a group champion prioritize WoC4 before DD?

because woc is probably one of the strongest offensive RA in game? A champ can literally kill a caster that got caught on inc within 10-15 seconds of the fight with it
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics