Old Frontier

Started 20 Oct 2020
by William06
in Ask the Team
When will we be playing OF again??

How far does the population need to decrease before that happens?
Tue 20 Oct 2020 5:05 PM by labra
There was a poll one year ago, in game, after a week of NF testing.
The poll was for rr3 players only and resulted as NF being kept.

I'm fine with NF.
I'm fine with a new poll too to see if the result is the same.
But I believe too that keeping NF is easier for devs since a live patch almost killing OF.
I might be wrong...
Tue 20 Oct 2020 5:22 PM by Runental
Hopefully never.
Tue 20 Oct 2020 9:16 PM by Astaa
No
Wed 21 Oct 2020 4:19 AM by Forlornhope
Nah baby nah, you really want those alb/hib archer groups camping the only port to get into emain?
Wed 21 Oct 2020 4:59 AM by Ibs
William06 wrote:
Tue 20 Oct 2020 4:55 PM
When will we be playing OF again??

How far does the population need to decrease before that happens?

Loved old emain, but oh my Lord was it annoying to run there as a hib (aka ideally 1/3 of the population). Also alb frontier was absolute garbage in of. Could maybe accept the idea of something like cathal valley instance opening for 50s at low pop, but to go back? Ugh love muh boats too much. Pass.
Wed 21 Oct 2020 6:26 AM by Sepplord
Of all the changes not happening, this is not happening the most
Wed 21 Oct 2020 7:07 AM by Noashakra
Thanks god this server is NF, because if it was OF, I would have never played on it.
Wed 21 Oct 2020 9:34 AM by Ceen
NF sucks big time
Wed 21 Oct 2020 10:00 AM by byron
Old frontier (or part of it) reserved only to players below rr5 Just to have a new fun way to fill the gap with all the rr7-rr11 players you find in NF
Wed 21 Oct 2020 11:54 AM by Forlornhope
They have this, it's called Cathal Valley ^^
Wed 21 Oct 2020 7:32 PM by The Skies Asunder
Cathal Valley being adjusted to a level 45+ zone with a 4L9 RR cap sounds like a super fun option for low rank characters... Though splitting the population usually doesn't work out well.
Tue 27 Oct 2020 7:25 PM by Six
as some1 said earlier, the population is decreasing aka splitting......just between this game and other games after they get facerolled constantly.
ya a lower rr bg would be fun for a lot of people, would suck for the high rr packs that enjoy their easy kills. they could play something else and join the sub RR5 melee but im guessing they wont. its much more fun with a massive advantage amiright
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics