Have you asked your team what you have accomplished?

With the recent lima's (losses) your team has sustained via the RA and style change issues, I can see how the team may be in a period of low morale. This thread is designed to remind you to stay on target and not get discouraged, because what you've built with the Phoenix server is FAR larger than any mere loss you may percieve as a result of the player backlash to your suggested changes.

1. The phoenix egg system ROCKS!
- Fact of the matter is that once you level a time or two, it becomes little more than a grind for a lot of players. YOU GUYS RECOGNIZED THAT AND HELPED REDUCE THE GRIND! Accolades to you!

2. The branch system helps chars close the realm rank gap.
- While some debate the merits of easing the transition into RvR, you guys recognized that a RR2 char is NOT going to have a good time vs. RR 10 + chars, and made changes to aid them in achieving parity via realm rank through the branch/soil/middie turn ins. ACCOLADES!

3. The xp bonus system via mob kills and xp item turn in is excellent!
- I don't think most appreciate this, but it makes farming in the frontier worth the potential ganking you'll get, and it keeps DF alive and healthy. ACCOLADES!

I could go on, but it's late, and I've got STD a domani.

Regardless, the fact that people play here is NOT because it's "free", it's because it's a #%&^ING BETTER PRODUCT than the crap that exists on the live server. PERIOD! And it exists becaus of YOU. The devs. The dev team.

Be proud of that.

You're going to swing and miss sometimes, but don't let that discourage you from stepping up to the plate.

You guys have done a great job with this server, despite some of the differences the player base and I may share with some of your "visions".

Stay motivated. Many thanks to you.

Re: Have you asked your team what you have accomplished?

IdiamVonGawaine wrote:
Sat 17 Oct 2020 10:30 AM
With the recent lima's (losses) your team has sustained via the RA and style change issues, I can see how the team may be in a period of low morale. This thread is designed to remind you to stay on target and not get discouraged, because what you've built with the Phoenix server is FAR larger than any mere loss you may percieve as a result of the player backlash to your suggested changes.

1. The phoenix egg system ROCKS!
- Fact of the matter is that once you level a time or two, it becomes little more than a grind for a lot of players. YOU GUYS RECOGNIZED THAT AND HELPED REDUCE THE GRIND! Accolades to you!

2. The branch system helps chars close the realm rank gap.
- While some debate the merits of easing the transition into RvR, you guys recognized that a RR2 char is NOT going to have a good time vs. RR 10 + chars, and made changes to aid them in achieving parity via realm rank through the branch/soil/middie turn ins. ACCOLADES!

3. The xp bonus system via mob kills and xp item turn in is excellent!
- I don't think most appreciate this, but it makes farming in the frontier worth the potential ganking you'll get, and it keeps DF alive and healthy. ACCOLADES!

I could go on, but it's late, and I've got STD a domani.

Regardless, the fact that people play here is NOT because it's "free", it's because it's a #%&^ING BETTER PRODUCT than the crap that exists on the live server. PERIOD! And it exists becaus of YOU. The devs. The dev team.

Be proud of that.

You're going to swing and miss sometimes, but don't let that discourage you from stepping up to the plate.

You guys have done a great job with this server, despite some of the differences the player base and I may share with some of your "visions".

Stay motivated. Many thanks to you.

Agree 1000000%

Re: Have you asked your team what you have accomplished?

Here's another one........

Awesome thing about phoenix compared to live #135. UNLIMITED career and RA respecs until /24 hours played.

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!

Totally facilitates leveling, and makes understanding the class you're playing FAR easier than on live. Gives you the opportunity to explore the character in ways you'd never be able to on live. Facilitates FUN!!!!!!!

TEN/TEN idea boys and girls.

Thank you for that.....