Smoldering Crimson Bow?

Started 11 Oct 2020
by Horus
in Ask the Team
+50 Dex/Quick charge added? Seems like an odd change. What was the motivation behind it?

Given it has a worthless + str stat no one is going to use it..I guess just except for the charge. Is it some backhanded way to motivate rangers to maybe not spec as high in PF?

Am I missing something?
Sun 11 Oct 2020 6:03 PM by Kwall0311
Every single item with a buff charge on it became useless when they changed it to 50 value (same as combined). It is strange they changed something useless , to even more useless.
Sun 11 Oct 2020 6:22 PM by Uthred
The charge on the bow was wrong. It had a dex/qui debuff on it instead of dex/qui buff which it has now.

Check this: --> https://forum.playphoenix.online/bug-tracker/resolved-issues/26047-smoldering-crimson-bow-wrong-proc
Sun 11 Oct 2020 6:55 PM by Cadebrennus
Horus wrote:
Sun 11 Oct 2020 5:32 PM
+50 Dex/Quick charge added? Seems like an odd change. What was the motivation behind it?

Given it has a worthless + str stat no one is going to use it..I guess just except for the charge. Is it some backhanded way to motivate rangers to maybe not spec as high in PF?

Am I missing something?

PF is already worthless unless specced to 48 by a sniper. In all other builds high PF is a waste of points.
Sun 11 Oct 2020 7:14 PM by Ibs
Horus wrote:
Sun 11 Oct 2020 5:32 PM

Am I missing something?

You can still get the dex qui or str con stable alchemy charge and apply it to a bow if you wish. Would be a lot cheaper than buying a feather item.
Sun 11 Oct 2020 8:22 PM by Freedomcall
No one was using the bow before the update because it had charge(not proc) on it.
Mon 12 Oct 2020 12:43 AM by Horus
Uthred wrote:
Sun 11 Oct 2020 6:22 PM
The charge on the bow was wrong. It had a dex/qui debuff on it instead of dex/qui buff which it has now.

Check this: --> https://forum.playphoenix.online/bug-tracker/resolved-issues/26047-smoldering-crimson-bow-wrong-proc

Ahh, OK. Thanks
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics