If a Training Dummy were to be zerged...

Started 9 Oct 2020
by oldmanukko
in Ask the Team
could it die?
Sat 10 Oct 2020 4:17 AM by easytoremember
you got a better chance at killing Behemoth
Sun 11 Oct 2020 10:52 PM by Laron
And what would it drop?
Mon 12 Oct 2020 9:35 PM by Gildar
1 copper
Mon 12 Oct 2020 9:50 PM by Runental
Back in the days we killed Behemoth in a 3 realm event on Uthgard, so I guess even a dummy is possible. Just need big zerg 😁
Mon 12 Oct 2020 11:39 PM by gruenesschaf
The normal dummies cannot be killed by damage, they always report full health and in order to die by damage things must at some point report 0 or less health, this hold true even if a single attack exceeds the actual hit points of the dummy.

This is why you can (or at least could) sometimes see fireworks when the guards suddenly decide the dummies must have moved closer to them and started attacking them. I think the most terrifying thing I've seen so far was a full scale war between dummies and guards when the dummies fought back due to a bug.
Tue 13 Oct 2020 6:37 AM by inoeth
gruenesschaf wrote:
Mon 12 Oct 2020 11:39 PM
The normal dummies cannot be killed by damage, they always report full health and in order to die by damage things must at some point report 0 or less health, this hold true even if a single attack exceeds the actual hit points of the dummy.

This is why you can (or at least could) sometimes see fireworks when the guards suddenly decide the dummies must have moved closer to them and started attacking them. I think the most terrifying thing I've seen so far was a full scale war between dummies and guards when the dummies fought back due to a bug.

i loved the spear spam! bring it back
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics