Re: Isn't a relic reset in order?

Horus wrote:
Mon 28 Sep 2020 4:29 PM
I see the 1st keep change limiting rams went in...and I am guessing more to come. I am not opposed to the changes but isn't a relic reset in order? Obviously makes it harder to take a keep.
actually it is, you are correct!
But albs don't care about rams on doors they just spam a thousand earth pets that hit for more than ram damage a viola alb wins AGAIN!

also time to make doors untargettable by theurg pets. Theurgs have other spells

Albs have their pets, midgaard have their hammers. Hib should probably be worse off with the ram limmitation to doors, unless im missing a keypoints. And to me that seem alright when they do tend to have the stronger classes for keep defence, arguebly.

As for resetting the relics, im not against or for it, things will unfold naturally depending on if Hib or Alb bg leaders have the momentum. Midgaard is unfortuneatly just not "in that game" atm to match those consistent BG performances.

#Edit to not derail, I obv meant that Midgaard have acces to 2handed weapons without specing into it, and combined with Celerity that makes a "Viking door" rush strat on low quality doors. But sure i could had used my words better.

Bombling wrote:
Tue 29 Sep 2020 1:20 AM
Albs have their pets, midgaard have their hammers. Hib should probably be worse off with the ram limmitation to doors, unless im missing a keypoints. And to me that seem alright when they do tend to have the stronger classes for keep defence, arguebly.

As for resetting the relics, im not against or for it, things will unfold naturally depending on if Hib or Alb bg leaders have the momentum. Midgaard is unfortuneatly just not "in that game" atm to match those consistent BG performances.

What hammers do Midgard people have that gives them an advantage when it comes to breaking down doors? AFAIK every realm has equal access to melee weapons including 2 handers so if that is what you meant then Mid is no better off than anyone else.

If you are referring to Thane hammer spells... LoL
Sheelbah 50 hunter, Homies 50 support SM, Guzzolene 50 Thane
Sheelba 50ranger, Babymetal 50hero, Mouser 50ns
Alb Sucks

I am not opposed to the ram changes, but when you make a MAJOR change to the mechanics of the game, a relic reset is in order.

You actually do not know the effects of this change, so a even playing field is in order.

Thanks.

daytonchambers wrote:
Tue 29 Sep 2020 1:42 AM
Bombling wrote:
Tue 29 Sep 2020 1:20 AM

What hammers do Midgard people have that gives them an advantage when it comes to breaking down doors? AFAIK every realm has equal access to melee weapons including 2 handers so if that is what you meant then Mid is no better off than anyone else.

If you are referring to Thane hammer spells... LoL

He obviously meant that midgard is the melee realm - for obvious reasons. Therefore probably more damage on gates from mids, compared to albs using strong pets or hibs using their luri fists.

As usual, they favor Albs even if they say they dont. That a Relic reset havent happened to me is totally out of this world. How can you change keeps to make them so much stronger without resetting Relics?

And of course Hibs will Suffer most as Mids are more melee oriented and Albs have Theurg spam. We can just Make shrooms that are lost in this world and dont know what to attack. LOL!

We dont favor any realm. Period.

To be honest, we didnt even look at the relics, when we put this change in. Why?

Simple answer: Because we will do multiple changes during the next few days and it is actually a good thing that not all relics are in their homelands, as we can see now how easy or difficult it is to raid a regular keep which holds a relic.

After all tests and changes are done, we may reset the relics. That has not been decided yet. It is depending on what we are still planning to put in and it is also depending on your feedback and our monitoring.
Building your world since 2017

Chances of underdogs taking Relics is equal to Zero.
If you wanted a REAL test you would give Mid or Hib all 6 Relics and let the others try take it.
Albs are Always 100% at least 30% bigger than the Hib zerg. And the Mid zerg is usually non existant. So chances that Relics gonna switch owner is pretty Low

Toss wrote:
Wed 30 Sep 2020 6:48 PM
Albs are Always 100% at least 30% bigger than the Hib zerg. And the Mid zerg is usually non existant. So chances that Relics gonna switch owner is pretty Low

What are you smoking? Hib held all six relics for over a month! Oh no, Alb has them now, let's all forget that Hibernia absolutely dominated the entire server for the last five months.
"An honest enemy is better than a false friend."