Re: The Level Playing Field Event

Bradekes wrote:
Sun 13 Sep 2020 2:01 AM
So this event will be full of archers and built 8mans.. I will probably not even try this.. just hope it doesn't make the rest of the game empty for the week.

It will be built five mans, since there's a group limit. But, your point is still valid.
-Imadoctor 8l2 druid

Re: The Level Playing Field Event

my opinion.

set max at lvl49 to be able to parcipitate in this event. as you level to 50, you'll "be phased" away.
why? if you can stay in the event zone with lvl50, no one will like to leave before RR5 (probably even afterwards). it pratically forces people to stay there, because it will so much easier to get RP compared to real rvr. of course, premade 5man teams run by experienced small man players will completely dominate /autogroup teams. so yeah, some players will leave due to frustration.

@devs: the math is this?
to level to lvl50 you need to kill exactly 1274 players (for grouped players). this is if the formula for xp is fixed and the various multipliers have no effect.

Re: The Level Playing Field Event

Please use this thread, so all feedback and infos is to be found in one thread

--> https://forum.playphoenix.online/get-involved/suggestions/26080-a-level-playing-field-feedback-suggestions
Building your world since 2017

Re: The Level Playing Field Event

CowwoC wrote:
Sat 12 Sep 2020 9:19 PM
shintacki wrote:
Sat 12 Sep 2020 3:09 PM
Why on earth would you have to delete an existing toon?

Because you can't participate on the event with them.

Do you not realize that you can have 100 toons per realm?

Re: The Level Playing Field Event

Hi All,

I took part of the Playing Field Event and as I relesed, there was the Message "You have no valid bindpoint! Releasing here instead!"
Now I'm in Gothwaite
Is there any chance to be get back with that Char to the Event?

Char: Rawymi

Re: The Level Playing Field Event

Halceim wrote:
Sun 20 Sep 2020 4:18 PM
Hi All,

I took part of the Playing Field Event and as I relesed, there was the Message "You have no valid bindpoint! Releasing here instead!"
Now I'm in Gothwaite
Is there any chance to be get back with that Char to the Event?

Char: Rawymi

Cause you clicked release bind instead of regular release when you died. I don't think they'll let you back in

Re: The Level Playing Field Event

I'm not sure if I misss clicked, but it should be disabled if you are in such an event Zone.
If you go to a porter and click to leave and there is a warning that you can't get back in it's OK, but release and being out has a bad taste.

Re: The Level Playing Field Event

Lev wrote:
Tue 15 Sep 2020 10:49 AM
my opinion.

set max at lvl49 to be able to parcipitate in this event. as you level to 50, you'll "be phased" away.
why? if you can stay in the event zone with lvl50, no one will like to leave before RR5 (probably even afterwards). it pratically forces people to stay there, because it will so much easier to get RP compared to real rvr. of course, premade 5man teams run by experienced small man players will completely dominate /autogroup teams. so yeah, some players will leave due to frustration.

@devs: the math is this?
to level to lvl50 you need to kill exactly 1274 players (for grouped players). this is if the formula for xp is fixed and the various multipliers have no effect.

Yeah, no pots sucks because the premade groups have bard and another heal. Our scrub group came close to beating a few but without endo/heals lost. My main is a cleric so I didn’t want to do healer but n event. In that regard, the playing field isn’t level.
Edyp / Barbaz / Armoz / Ociz

Re: The Level Playing Field Event

Halceim wrote:
Sun 20 Sep 2020 7:54 PM
I'm not sure if I misss clicked, but it should be disabled if you are in such an event Zone.
If you go to a porter and click to leave and there is a warning that you can't get back in it's OK, but release and being out has a bad taste.

I played a sorc to 20, crashed and relogged to pyrd keep. Not sure how because the toon started in Goth. Ended up deleting and recreating to get back in. ☹️
Edyp / Barbaz / Armoz / Ociz