Minstrels & Wild Power

Started 26 Jul 2020
by bermisauros
in Ask the Team
Hello, I apologize if this is a re-post. I've looked all over the forums and could not find an answer specifically to minstrels.

I was wonder if the Wild Power realm ability is currently working properly for minstrels? The description states that it gives all spells, which do damage, a chance to crit. I recently specced "Wild Power II" on my minstrel, hoping to use a few easy points for a base chance to crit with my two insta DD spells. I do understand that Wild Power II is only a 4% chance, however, I have spent considerable time at the test dummies and reviewing my combat window, and have yet to see critical damage.

For comparison, I have specced into Wild Minion before. I have seen my pets do critical damage with the 4% base crit chance. I just have seen no results for wild power yet.

Thank you in advance for any responses you're able to supply.
Mon 27 Jul 2020 9:02 AM by inoeth
bermisauros wrote:
Sun 26 Jul 2020 10:24 PM
Hello, I apologize if this is a re-post. I've looked all over the forums and could not find an answer specifically to minstrels.

I was wonder if the Wild Power realm ability is currently working properly for minstrels? The description states that it gives all spells, which do damage, a chance to crit. I recently specced "Wild Power II" on my minstrel, hoping to use a few easy points for a base chance to crit with my two insta DD spells. I do understand that Wild Power II is only a 4% chance, however, I have spent considerable time at the test dummies and reviewing my combat window, and have yet to see critical damage.

For comparison, I have specced into Wild Minion before. I have seen my pets do critical damage with the 4% base crit chance. I just have seen no results for wild power yet.

wild power does not work for pets, for that you need to spec wild minion
Mon 27 Jul 2020 10:33 AM by Sepplord
inoeth wrote:
Mon 27 Jul 2020 9:02 AM
wild power does not work for pets, for that you need to spec wild minion

He never said he was trying to get pet-crits with wildpower...

Could we go back to the time where people at least read someones post before tiping a reply?
Fri 7 Aug 2020 5:35 PM by joshisanonymous
bermisauros wrote:
Sun 26 Jul 2020 10:24 PM

I don't have an answer for you, but if you have never critted with DDs after speccing it, then it sounds like a bug and I would suggest using the bug tracker to report it. If you do happen to see a crit, it should tell you exactly what your crit chances currently are (should say 14% with WP2).
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics