Re: Stealth nerf still in?

Parole wrote:
Fri 29 May 2020 5:17 PM
Mavella wrote:
Thu 28 May 2020 12:22 AM
Parole wrote:
Wed 27 May 2020 7:54 PM
Still waiting on visi nerfs that help stealthers. ><

where's my visi-lore pot that give me a counter to some visi class ability when I drink it. Maybe a demez pot! Hooray!

Yeah it's called permastealth and being able to pick your fights. Best defense in the game. Everyone deals with getting added so that's nothing stealther specific. If you're complaining about visible classes and groups abilities it sounds like you're picking stupid fights and that is a you problem.

actually it's sarcasm. I just think any pot that directly counters a class ability on the server is dumb and unnecessary. I run in stealth groups so we use them like crazy vs enemies and although we do it, still feels wrong. I'd be happier without it in game.

Health pots/IP/Legion /use counter classes that do damage.
The Drunken Ranger!-keeping Devs honest since 2012
Also playing a dual-wielding Saracen
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsY42S8E3-bNo7koW7oFZug

The Drunken Ranger’s Guide to Drunken Rangery
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2902

Cadebrennus wrote:
Fri 29 May 2020 6:27 PM
Parole wrote:
Mavella wrote:
Yeah it's called permastealth and being able to pick your fights. Best defense in the game. Everyone deals with getting added so that's nothing stealther specific. If you're complaining about visible classes and groups abilities it sounds like you're picking stupid fights and that is a you problem.

actually it's sarcasm. I just think any pot that directly counters a class ability on the server is dumb and unnecessary. I run in stealth groups so we use them like crazy vs enemies and although we do it, still feels wrong. I'd be happier without it in game.

Health pots/IP/Legion /use counter classes that do damage.

Alrighty then. Haha Demez pots please!

Parole wrote:
Mavella wrote:
Parole wrote:
Wed 27 May 2020 7:54 PM
Still waiting on visi nerfs that help stealthers. ><

where's my visi-lore pot that give me a counter to some visi class ability when I drink it. Maybe a demez pot! Hooray!

You mean like 99% snare without immunity? How many class abilities does that one counter? Great logic

daoklover wrote:
Fri 29 May 2020 11:12 PM
Parole wrote:
Mavella wrote:

You mean like 99% snare without immunity? How many class abilities does that one counter? Great logic

You’re right scouts are just too incredibly strong. You have no chance. Hurry and nerf them!!!

Hahahahahahahaaaa get outta here man, you must be high.

Parole wrote:
Sat 30 May 2020 2:43 AM
daoklover wrote:
Fri 29 May 2020 11:12 PM
Parole wrote:

You’re right scouts are just too incredibly strong. You have no chance. Hurry and nerf them!!!

Hahahahahahahaaaa get outta here man, you must be high.

No u