RIP Friar Cheese

Started 10 Jul 2021
by Magesty
in Videos
A tribute to a brief, but special, time in Phoenix's history.

https://youtu.be/WZcQSrTW-kc

Also, a question: Should ST reset stun timer?
Sat 10 Jul 2021 9:37 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Magesty wrote:
Sat 10 Jul 2021 8:58 PM
Also, a question: Should ST reset stun timer?

Yes, it clears the first immunity when it is applied, though you can't just stand in it and restun every 9 seconds for the duration.
Sat 10 Jul 2021 11:47 PM by Magesty
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Sat 10 Jul 2021 9:37 PM
Yes, it clears the first immunity when it is applied, though you can't just stand in it and restun every 9 seconds for the duration.

Second Fight

0:47 - 5 sec side stun applied
0:53 - Static tick stuns and removes immunity
0:53 - 5 sec side stun applied
0:58 - Second ST tick (25 second immunity should begin here and not be cleared before '1:23')
1:03 - Third ST tick
1:05 - 5 sec side stun applied

Either what you are saying is completely incorrect, or the fact that the second ST tick hit while my opponent was still stunned kept the immunity timer from triggering and you are only partially incorrect.
Sun 11 Jul 2021 3:43 AM by protege
idk i feel like ST should reset immunity on the first tick only.
Sun 11 Jul 2021 9:30 PM by Svekt
It resets immunity every pulse, the first pulse is on a delay as well so typically if you aren’t already slammed or stunned you try to get out of it immediately for less negative consequences...but yea if you’re stunned already and then it’s dropped you can run into some real problems.
Sun 11 Jul 2021 9:59 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Well I learned something new today.

Yay knowledge!
Sun 11 Jul 2021 10:51 PM by Magesty
Svekt wrote:
Sun 11 Jul 2021 9:30 PM
It resets immunity every pulse, the first pulse is on a delay as well so typically if you aren’t already slammed or stunned you try to get out of it immediately for less negative consequences...but yea if you’re stunned already and then it’s dropped you can run into some real problems.

I thought this was how it has always worked. This thread had me second guessing.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics