Bachstabya NS

Started 17 Jan 2021
by ProudGinger
in Videos
Hey here is a video of my NS. The whole video is 1v2 ish. Leave a comment/constructive criticism !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcHFe_uzuqY&feature=youtu.be
Sun 17 Jan 2021 4:13 PM by MeatBicycle
stopped after the fight versus the low rr bd and the low rr savage afterwards. Just too many uninteresting one sided fights (or enemies with strange specs for pvp ), but just my 2 cents.
Sun 17 Jan 2021 5:07 PM by ProudGinger
MeatBicycle wrote: stopped after the fight versus the low rr bd and the low rr savage afterwards. Just too many uninteresting one sided fights (or enemies with strange specs for pvp ), but just my 2 cents.

I'm a bit confused, up to that point in the video I lost 2 fight and won 2 (considering each "clip" as 1 fight). I don't understand why you consider them one sided if I ended up losing? Also, imo, most of the better clip happen after the fight vs the Bd and savage.

Reasoning of the first few fight was to put some fight where I don't actually win. The most popular complaint I read in similar pvp video is that the video only shows a "highlight reel" and doesn't reflect common encounter.

Thanks for the comment though !
Sun 17 Jan 2021 5:52 PM by ExcretusMaximus
It's boring watching you obliterate untemplated rr2 opponents, but I enjoyed the fights with adds, win or lose.

Regardless, some of them didn't know WTF they were doing; like that Thane who slammed you, swung once unstyled w/ his 2-hand, stepped out of range, waited two seconds, then swung once with his 1-hander before the slam wore off.

Great music choices.
Mon 18 Jan 2021 12:22 AM by ProudGinger
ExcretusMaximus wrote: It's boring watching you obliterate untemplated rr2 opponents, but I enjoyed the fights with adds, win or lose.

Regardless, some of them didn't know WTF they were doing; like that Thane who slammed you, swung once unstyled w/ his 2-hand, stepped out of range, waited two seconds, then swung once with his 1-hander before the slam wore off.

Great music choices.

Thank you! In defence of that thane he killed me a few times 1v1, I guess I didn't pick the best clip to showcase the way he can play. Brain fart maybe (it happens to me quite often). Glad you liked the music, most people hate my music. As for the footage I agree some of those fight might be too low RR. I have some more footage of 1v1 vs people with RR equal or greater than my own. I'll probably work on a 1v1 video soon. Thanks for the comment !!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics