Solo Armsman Vid

Started 3 Aug 2020
by Drunkstains
in Videos
Hey all,

I put together a compilation of some of the fights over the weekend. Shadowplay nonsense ruined some good ones, but I got some decent ones on here. Hope you enjoy!

Video Here
Mon 3 Aug 2020 11:38 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Nice cheese.

I no longer feel bad about rolling you with a full group.
Tue 4 Aug 2020 2:12 AM by Drunkstains
Not sure what cheese you are referencing, but if you want to roll me with your group theres nothing I can do about haha. Good luck out there
Tue 4 Aug 2020 3:15 AM by shintacki
Whenever someone posts a video using mechanics that are in the game and everyone is free to use there are always some weenies who want to say things like "cheese" or "exploits.' Someone complained about a solo bard FFS.

That being said, I legitimately have no idea what the "cheese" is in this video? Shield swapping?

I liked the vid
Tue 4 Aug 2020 5:09 PM by protege
Still trying to figure out what was the cheese part of this vid...

Anyhoo, good job Drunkstains... Takes cajones to solo on any visible, let alone one without speed. If you reallly wanna cheese fights, spec FA2, use crippling blow and kite your heavy / light tank opponents for a free 60% health every 3min ;p
Tue 4 Aug 2020 6:14 PM by Cadebrennus
Good stuff except for the /bow town RP farming bs. Otherwise solid play all around. Ignore the haters.
Tue 4 Aug 2020 6:20 PM by Eldoktor
Drunkstains wrote:
Tue 4 Aug 2020 2:12 AM
Not sure what cheese you are referencing, but if you want to roll me with your group theres nothing I can do about haha. Good luck out there
pretty sure it's about the perma cross to avoid hits
Tue 4 Aug 2020 6:41 PM by Drunkstains
Cadebrennus wrote:
Tue 4 Aug 2020 6:14 PM
Good stuff except for the /bow town RP farming bs. Otherwise solid play all around. Ignore the haters.

Ahh the bows are just a sign of respect. All of those fights happened naturally in the frontier, there was no set up farming or dueling. Just fellow solor's showing some respect before/after fights. Appreciate the compliment though!

And Beaver I thought about getting FA, would be more so to kite out vs 1vX's to use it, dont think I could bring myself to do that in a 1v1......unless maybe champ, they to stronk lol
Tue 4 Aug 2020 6:46 PM by Ibs
Cadebrennus wrote:

Oh shut the cluck up, go give some more dumpster tier advice to new players in your ranger thread. Farming rps, aka having legitimate fights without having to worry as much about adds.

Why dont the people who complain about the solo zone ad nauseum ever say anything about the gvg 16k "rp farm" slash command (total for both groups) that solo has absolutely no analog to? Win or lose, here's one THOUSAND rps per person(You know... Less or about the same amount of rps i make for a legit solo kill?). Also they have their 8v8s in the task area, double dip free rps then complain about getting added, but it's the soloers that are to blame!
Wed 5 Aug 2020 12:51 AM by protege
Cadebrennus wrote:

Meeting another solo out in the field and /bowing before the fight =/= bow town RP farming.
Wed 5 Aug 2020 7:12 AM by evert
good vid. looking forward to fighting you.

and lol at people complaining
Wed 5 Aug 2020 7:22 AM by Kurbsen
oh em gee, he weapon swaps between hits! (qq, hes better than me).

nice stuff bro, but no vids of me side snaring you xD
Wed 5 Aug 2020 7:36 AM by Cadebrennus
protege wrote:
Wed 5 Aug 2020 12:51 AM
Cadebrennus wrote:

Meeting another solo out in the field and /bowing before the fight =/= bow town RP farming.

Yes he already clarified that
Wed 5 Aug 2020 7:38 AM by Cadebrennus
Ibs wrote:
Tue 4 Aug 2020 6:46 PM
Cadebrennus wrote:

Oh shut the cluck up, go give some more dumpster tier advice to new players in your ranger thread. Farming rps, aka having legitimate fights without having to worry as much about adds.

Why dont the people who complain about the solo zone ad nauseum ever say anything about the gvg 16k "rp farm" slash command (total for both groups) that solo has absolutely no analog to? Win or lose, here's one THOUSAND rps per person(You know... Less or about the same amount of rps i make for a legit solo kill?). Also they have their 8v8s in the task area, double dip free rps then complain about getting added, but it's the soloers that are to blame!

That's also bs regarding group farming and I agree.

Regarding your other comment then let's see your knowledge and advice..... none? Then shut up and troll someone else.
Wed 5 Aug 2020 7:44 AM by thirian24
Awesome video dude. Love seeing you punish those fools.
Wed 5 Aug 2020 8:07 AM by Loki
Nice fight with my skald at Glen an hour ago. Think you were half a second away from IP'ing Next time dont assume just cus Hwatt rolls me with a fg while we fight, it must be my fault. He's just a really frustrated individual who has to emote from the height of his 8man because he loses 1v1 constantly. Phoenix is full of this type of clowns.
Wed 5 Aug 2020 6:32 PM by protege
Loki wrote:
Wed 5 Aug 2020 8:07 AM
Nice fight with my skald at Glen an hour ago. Think you were half a second away from IP'ing Next time dont assume just cus Hwatt rolls me with a fg while we fight, it must be my fault. He's just a really frustrated individual who has to emote from the height of his 8man because he loses 1v1 constantly. Phoenix is full of this type of clowns.

Another post by Loki... you know that means IP, Purge, SoS, and FA are down and he is timer camping.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics