RR2 Reaver (Darthvader Vid)

Started 5 Jul 2020
by Ardri
in Videos
https://youtu.be/Vrpd5KCmTY4
Fri 10 Jul 2020 8:25 AM by Razur Ur
there you see again how ridiculous the leviathan dmg from reaver is and btw nice strafing, please spare us future videos where you see such crap.
i liked your fights with thane better.
Fri 10 Jul 2020 9:07 AM by Blitze
Too much strafing n spinning for me to enjoy. Reminds me of all the Annoying backwards sprints I have to do to not get Levi/indigoed vs reavers.
Sat 11 Jul 2020 6:33 AM by protege
Lol.. all the naysayers. Let’s see you kill the opponents he did on a rr2 reaver. There were tough soloers in that vid.

People who complain about strafing either can’t do it, or have no idea how to counter it.
Sat 11 Jul 2020 8:19 AM by Ardri
Sat 11 Jul 2020 9:08 AM by Zocci
Blitze wrote:
Fri 10 Jul 2020 9:07 AM
Too much strafing n spinning for me to enjoy. Reminds me of all the Annoying backwards sprints I have to do to not get Levi/indigoed vs reavers.

protege wrote:
Sat 11 Jul 2020 6:33 AM
Lol.. all the naysayers. Let’s see you kill the opponents he did on a rr2 reaver. There were tough soloers in that vid.

People who complain about strafing either can’t do it, or have no idea how to counter it.

Care to enlighten us?
How do you do it and how do you counter it?
Sat 11 Jul 2020 9:16 AM by Blitze
It depends on my latency. If my latency Is good I try n sprint backwards (luckily on a friar I don’t go OOE doing this) manually and arc away from whatever side the Reav/VW is coming from.

If my latency is average/poor, it doesn’t seem to make much of a difference what I do, I’ll get side styled and back styled plenty
Sat 11 Jul 2020 9:57 AM by Razur Ur
protege wrote:
Sat 11 Jul 2020 6:33 AM

You can strafing anyone as you like, but you shouldn't put on such a show.
Sat 11 Jul 2020 9:59 AM by Razur Ur
Ardri wrote:
Sat 11 Jul 2020 8:19 AM
they-hate-us-cause-they-aint-us-mother-fuckin-peanut-butter-and-jealous.

this only shows the stupid ignorance to win at any price no matter with which means :-) and then want to be celebrated :-D.
Sat 11 Jul 2020 1:22 PM by Zocci
Blitze wrote:
Sat 11 Jul 2020 9:16 AM
It depends on my latency. If my latency Is good I try n sprint backwards (luckily on a friar I don’t go OOE doing this) manually and arc away from whatever side the Reav/VW is coming from.

If my latency is average/poor, it doesn’t seem to make much of a difference what I do, I’ll get side styled and back styled plenty

Thanks, I'll give it a go.
My latency is usually pretty good.

So how does one perform those side and backstyles against a stuck/faced opponent?
Run thru and face/stick? Time it with your swings?

Most likely a large majority of the players are out of the loop on these lag-manipulation tactics..

Cheers
Sat 11 Jul 2020 4:08 PM by protege
Razur Ur wrote:
Sat 11 Jul 2020 9:59 AM
Ardri wrote:
they-hate-us-cause-they-aint-us-mother-fuckin-peanut-butter-and-jealous.

this only shows the stupid ignorance to win at any price no matter with which means :-) and then want to be celebrated :-D.

Name of the game imo.

You think RNG/Abilities used should decide fights? Boring. Wait, of course you do, Mr. High RR Champ
Sun 12 Jul 2020 1:35 AM by Taniquetil
Ardri wrote:

Yo Ardri! I made you a little Summin Summin!

https://youtu.be/mpUizEvZCjw

You can't touch this
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics