Re: Zerk and Zerker Solo #2 - Our Pets Heads Are Falling Off!

Dr4ag wrote:
Fri 19 Jun 2020 10:40 AM
Just saw the 2 firsts duel, using Add dmg + Zerk transformation.

I stopped

Ironically, the only other fight where he zerked was to kill a minstrel's templar. I mean, most solo melee videos feel pretty boring to me, but I don't get the shaming for using a class-defining ability like vendo. Doesn't it also make the user more vulnerable to melee damage? I've always thought it was a relatively poor class ability for soloing compared to things like triple wield or dirty tricks.
*Current Lives*
(Phoenix) Kroll
*Past Lives*
(MLF) Levlin/Rang > (Bors) Kleib/RM > (Kay) Traep/Minst > (Lancelot Cluster) Chasis/Sav > (Ywain) Finnegin/Ment > (Uthgard) Mordigg/BD

My point is , it's a 7min Cooldown ok, but does he duel only when he has it ?
I hate player like boxxy too who duel, afk 7 or 15 min then come back and destroy everything thinking they good but actually they not ..

I duel ironmike, he used it i used vanish i came back for another duel he just /rude me and hit me from back

SO what i have a 15min timer vanish, "It is up every 15 min.. why wouldn't I use it? Lol"

Was just my point not a fan of transformation video ez mode, more about challenge when you have no purge and you still manage to get a kill.*

Dr4ag wrote:
Mon 22 Jun 2020 10:28 AM
I hate player like boxxy too who duel, afk 7 or 15 min then come back and destroy everything thinking they good but actually they not ..

I duel ironmike, he used it i used vanish i came back for another duel he just /rude me and hit me from back

SO what i have a 15min timer vanish, "It is up every 15 min.. why wouldn't I use it? Lol"

Was just my point not a fan of transformation video ez mode, more about challenge when you have no purge and you still manage to get a kill.*

Don't lie, you watched more than that and you enjoyed it

I fight all the time with nothing up, there's video evidence right there.

And here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtoV67GnysQ

Dr4ag wrote:

Was just my point not a fan of transformation video ez mode,more about challenge when you have no purge and you still manage to get a kill.*

Enjoys a challenges, zergs solos down.

Is this even real life anymore or is this shit scripted? You cant even make this stuff up,

Lol
Hwwaatt - NS RR11 Lone Enforcer
Hhwaat - Merc RR10

thirian24 wrote:
Dr4ag wrote:

Was just my point not a fan of transformation video ez mode,more about challenge when you have no purge and you still manage to get a kill.*

Enjoys a challenges, zergs solos down.

Is this even real life anymore or is this shit scripted? You cant even make this stuff up,

Lol

Was talking about video, do you even saw a video of me zerging ? nope because i don't do video and yes i Zerg and SOlo like i told you maybe 45 times now

It's like putting fight with Pa + stun and opponent has no Purge, what is the point of it ?

here is my Herald Again : https://herald.playphoenix.online/c/Therabbin

Ah yeah ironmike, the guy running with healer buffs, add damage, and adding your fights when it suits him and expect you to respec his (not speaking about the time before the solo zone where he was adding you on sight when he was coastguarding bled). No video about that? Do you want a cookie?
Also a 3mn of a movie out of a 5mn video. Great daoc stuff.