Started 11 Jun 2020
by Stynkfyst28
in Videos
https://youtu.be/1uxe8oKOxKg
Fri 12 Jun 2020 11:06 AM by inoeth
banned for being pr0
see you tomorrow! this time i kill you ^^
Sat 13 Jun 2020 5:07 AM by waligaroux
Nice macro... Macros are allowed to replace 2 keypresses not to play piano.
Sat 13 Jun 2020 7:37 AM by inoeth
waligaroux wrote:
Sat 13 Jun 2020 5:07 AM
Nice macro... Macros are allowed to replace 2 keypresses not to play piano.

wrong
Sat 13 Jun 2020 8:47 AM by waligaroux
What is wrong? That the Pal is looping is macro without the press of a button. Yeah, THAT is wrong and should be banned.

And you can clearly see that the timing between the presses is always the same.
Sat 13 Jun 2020 10:02 AM by Kadal
waligaroux wrote:
Sat 13 Jun 2020 8:47 AM
What is wrong? That the Pal is looping is macro without the press of a button. Yeah, THAT is wrong and should be banned.

you can bind more than two buttons to one as far as i know, that is why the guy said "wrong", because u said "Macros are allowed to replace 2 keypresses".
also i dont know what you are seeing but it´s clearly not a loop
Sat 13 Jun 2020 11:43 AM by caelio
Good video !

Maybe a ban due to refresh every 6 seconds. It would be a coincidence ?
Sat 13 Jun 2020 12:06 PM by dbeattie71
caelio wrote:
Sat 13 Jun 2020 11:43 AM
Good video !

Maybe a ban due to refresh every 6 seconds. It would be a coincidence ?

You know there’s a ban forum where you can find out right?
Sat 13 Jun 2020 12:39 PM by Ele
I don't get why people still think there is a loop in place. Just watch the first fight in the video. You can see two things that clearly point towards a normal macro that triggers all chants at once:
1. You can see Endu chant going off alone while the other chants are still on cooldown at 0:20 -> he klicked his macro early.
2. There is a break of a few seconds between the chant cycles at 0:37. -> he klicked his macro late.
Conclusion: No loop in place, just someone who knows how to play his char in 1v1 and 1vX scenarios and, if you compare to the earlier videos, gets better at timing chants/weapon swaps and video editing. xD
Sat 13 Jun 2020 6:25 PM by Stynkfyst28
waligaroux wrote:

I def do not loop macros if you actually watch the video you can even see when i screw up alllllllot on twisting em if it was a loop there would be no flaws
Sat 13 Jun 2020 6:27 PM by Stynkfyst28
waligaroux wrote:

I think you need to rewatch the video also read my combat log you can see this is not a loop lmao. Just haters
Sat 13 Jun 2020 9:41 PM by paqdizzle
Stynkfyst28 wrote:
Sat 13 Jun 2020 6:27 PM
waligaroux wrote:

I think you need to rewatch the video also read my combat log you can see this is not a loop lmao. Just haters

Standard, these kids would rather QQ and bitch about something rather than recognize skill or player versatility... instead, they'd rather hate for no reason... BUT if it were them in that video putting in work, they'd think they were god mode.

These players nowadays are ruining games.. every single game they play.. What I don't get is, if they really want to complain about macro's looping or macros in general, blame phoenix. Remember the days when you had to manually play your character with 0 macros? those were the days.. That's when player skill was at it's best, people respected each other, sure they'd get mad every now and then but when it comes down to it, it's phoenix's set-up. It allows all sorts of macro/scripts to be ran to play your character for you.. I used to get blisters on my finger on my pally back in SI days. BUT regardless of that, This video is beast and shows how beast pallys can be and how under utilized they are... again: blame phoenix- The current meta here is beyond frustrating. Nobody wants a pally in their meta groups. I just wish this server was legit SI through and though, back when 40-50 utility items were top tier. no healing items, albs were the only realm with SoS. no combined anything (force/regen) This server is slowly losing my interest with all the BS combined.. Meta groups that are more cheesy than skill based, PvE has no merit other than to grind for feathers. SI mobs have no interesting items to loot, rather pointless to go out in SI lands to kill namer mobs for special loot(low-mid tier gear)

Regardless, Good video. there are very few players/classes that can 2v1 and still win. let alone trying to find a good solo fight... I bet you get ganked/zerged down by 8mans/small mans 9 times out of 10.. more of that player mentality here on phoenix.

Just remember there are scripts for auto purges, heals, cures, Macro's for 3+ actions in 1, Any class that requires twisting is done with 1 button.. and it's ALL allowed
Sun 14 Jun 2020 12:47 PM by ExcretusMaximus
He has his chants in the middle of the screen so he knows when to hit the macro again guys, this isn't rocket science.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics