Pro Scout mode GO! 9l2 Paquette

Started 21 May 2020
by paqdizzle
in Videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwlz31bz8Q4&t=66s

Some messing around on my scout. Hope you enjoy!
Wed 3 Jun 2020 1:58 PM by Eidorf
This video shows everything that's wrong with DAoC IMHO. No disrespect to the player (who obviously knows his stuff) but the playstyle stinks. Killing lowbies, adding on the other realms fights, not really material for a video.
Wed 3 Jun 2020 2:27 PM by Razur Ur
first fight so bad! how often you want use your slam or was snare style? you dont saw that your target got root and stun immunity? and i guess the
shild snare cost not enough endurance!
Wed 3 Jun 2020 2:53 PM by Centenario
Yep feels 10x harder to get a kill with scout than minstrel.
You have to run away at walking speed, hope your opponent is in range, targetable, that you will not get interupted, your damage is low and slow.
You get qq'ed on for grabbing an assist when people don't mind getting 10x more rp per hour than you.

If RP taxes would exist in DAoC, then the scout will have the lowest tax rate ^^ poor scouts!

Btw catacomb skins are an abomination!
Wed 3 Jun 2020 4:41 PM by MeatBicycle
Couldn't watch it for more than 3 minutes. Terrible fights. Thats no video material at all.
Wed 3 Jun 2020 5:48 PM by keen
Well watching a scout is not really the definition of entertainment. Anyway keep it up, maybe different class next time.
Wed 3 Jun 2020 6:18 PM by Riac
straight garbage rofl
pro scout mode = adding and spamming lame ass shield root. you dont even have to care about immunity timers anymore.
Thu 4 Jun 2020 10:03 AM by Centenario
Riac wrote:
Wed 3 Jun 2020 6:18 PM
straight garbage rofl
pro scout mode = adding and spamming lame ass shield root. you dont even have to care about immunity timers anymore.

This is scout gameplay, for sure its not as satisfying for the eyes and easy as assassin classes.

Would like to see you try :p
Thu 4 Jun 2020 12:04 PM by Razur Ur
Centenario wrote:
Thu 4 Jun 2020 10:03 AM
Riac wrote:
straight garbage rofl

This is scout gameplay, for sure its not as satisfying for the eyes and easy as assassin classes.

we are not talking about the game mechanics of the Scout, we are only talking about the bad playstyle of the PRO Scout video entertainer :-D
Thu 4 Jun 2020 12:38 PM by Centenario
You would want him to only attack casters late following the BG?
Or people who released and are trying to rejoin the BG?
Maybe only kill stealthers who get the jump on him and have 90%+ chance to win?
Or could be that he has to attack enchanters and skalds lol
He can also attack solo BD maybe
Trying to kill unbuffed players near the docks lol
Idk what you expect I see nothing wrong with his behaviour.

Oh maybe you would like him to stealth zerg instead of playing solo?
Thu 4 Jun 2020 1:51 PM by Loki
Centenario wrote:
Thu 4 Jun 2020 12:38 PM

Dude has 250 solo kills at 9L3 ... pretty sure a year ago, he was part of a 5man. As a rule of thumb, you can assume people do the opposite of what they present themselves to do in “solo clips”.
Thu 4 Jun 2020 3:11 PM by inoeth
Centenario wrote:

as rr9 scout you should have the tools to be actually strong in a 1v1... yet this dude struggles vs a rr4 hunter LOL and therefore needs to add still makes a PRO solo movie omg
Thu 4 Jun 2020 4:06 PM by Centenario
inoeth wrote:
Thu 4 Jun 2020 3:11 PM
Centenario wrote:

as rr9 scout you should have the tools to be actually strong in a 1v1... yet this dude struggles vs a rr4 hunter LOL and therefore needs to add still makes a PRO solo movie omg

I was thinking the opposite, how come as a RR9 scout it feels so hard for him to kill a RR4 hunter... Scouts need a buff
Thu 4 Jun 2020 4:23 PM by Razur Ur
Centenario wrote:
Thu 4 Jun 2020 4:06 PM
I was thinking the opposite, how come as a RR9 scout it feels so hard for him to kill a RR4 hunter... Scouts need a buff

you have right noob players need more buffs :-D
Thu 4 Jun 2020 4:31 PM by Riac
Centenario wrote:
Thu 4 Jun 2020 10:03 AM
Riac wrote:
straight garbage rofl

I find it absolutely hilarious that you think scout is harder than assassin. Scout has like 4 buttons and no weapon swaps.
Clueless person right here.
Thu 4 Jun 2020 4:33 PM by Riac
Centenario wrote:
inoeth wrote:
Centenario wrote:

Lol
Bad player for sure.
Thu 4 Jun 2020 4:40 PM by inoeth
Centenario wrote:
inoeth wrote:
Centenario wrote:

do you know skairipia?
Thu 4 Jun 2020 5:44 PM by Centenario
inoeth wrote:
Thu 4 Jun 2020 4:40 PM
do you know skairipia?
No idea, no.

Riac wrote: I find it absolutely hilarious that you think scout is harder than assassin. Scout has like 4 buttons and no weapon swaps.

No, you are breathtaking! "clueless"
Thu 4 Jun 2020 6:52 PM by inoeth
Centenario wrote:
Thu 4 Jun 2020 5:44 PM
inoeth wrote:
do you know skairipia?
No idea, no.
clueless person you are
Thu 4 Jun 2020 8:56 PM by Riac
Centenario wrote:
Thu 4 Jun 2020 5:44 PM
inoeth wrote:
do you know skairipia?
No idea, no.

Riac wrote: I find it absolutely hilarious that you think scout is harder than assassin. Scout has like 4 buttons and no weapon swaps.

No, you are breathtaking! "clueless"
Pls explain what is hard about snaring and running to shoot? You don't even have to line up styles. All the utility you needs is on demand.
But I'd love to hear what's so hard.
Fri 5 Jun 2020 1:51 AM by Hodge
Thank you for sharing your video, Paquette.

It is sad that some people do not remember to be nicer. The player is playing the scout within the rules set forth in the game. You do not like the rules (immunity timer), and there are many other classes that the same can be said. So your frustrations should not be at the person in this video. There is never a reason to attack another the way some y'all did.
Fri 5 Jun 2020 9:38 AM by Noashakra
Hodge wrote:
Fri 5 Jun 2020 1:51 AM

It is sad that some people do not remember to be nicer. The player is playing the scout within the rules set forth in the game. You do not like the rules (immunity timer), and there are many other classes that the same can be said. So your frustrations should not be at the person in this video. There is never a reason to attack another the way some y'all did.

I don't want to be mean, but most of the opponents are really bad. They don't break the LoS when they are at disaventage ,or use throwing axes when they should as soon as they are root.
Also he is 9L and they are all lowbies. But I get it, scout is in a bad place. Vs an opponent with purge, you can't win if the guy is half decent because you will not be able to fire an arrow and the opponent will flee the fight. We should remove the root style and give them more tools to perform better in melee.
Fri 5 Jun 2020 7:14 PM by inoeth
Noashakra wrote:
Fri 5 Jun 2020 9:38 AM
Hodge wrote:
Fri 5 Jun 2020 1:51 AM

I don't want to be mean, but most of the opponents are really bad. They don't break the LoS when they are at disaventage ,or use throwing axes when they should as soon as they are root.
Also he is 9L and they are all lowbies. But I get it, scout is in a bad place. Vs an opponent with purge, you can't win if the guy is half decent because you will not be able to fire an arrow and the opponent will flee the fight. We should remove the root style and give them more tools to perform better in melee.

with rr9 you actually can be really nasty in melee... its just that everyone want to spec 50 bow for no reason
Sat 6 Jun 2020 12:19 AM by daytonchambers
If this is an example of pro scout play then it's no wonder people think the class is trash.

That was just awful.
Fri 12 Jun 2020 2:31 AM by Mavella
I feel like this is the guy who didn't have his weapons enchanted back in OF and couldn't figure out why he had a 50% miss chance vs everyone. I see he's come a long way.
Fri 12 Jun 2020 3:01 AM by Riac
i made a new temp a couple months ago and played for a solid two weeks with my armor unenchanted
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics