Re: How to 1v1 as a scout. MINE MINE MINE

DinoTriz wrote:
Thu 27 Aug 2020 5:33 PM
Spiegal wrote:
Thu 27 Aug 2020 5:27 PM
Hilariously broken, what are the Devs thinking

What's funny though is that Scouts are still very weak even with Stop.

Just goes to show you the state of where the class is.

Anytime you see a class that first specs something/anything than their CLASS DEFINING skills (stealth/archery) and then spec'ing higher in that than their CLASS DEFINING skills, there's a problem there...

Sepplord wrote:
Thu 27 Aug 2020 4:55 PM
so you stopped playing it super cheesy, because that was too cheesy?

To me that sounds like a confirmation that the style is broken
to me it sounds like you are butt hurt and trying to twist what people say. Isaid i stopped playing the scout because the skill was cheesy. But to me sounds like you are nerd raging prob died from to many scouts?

Stynkfyst28 wrote:
Thu 27 Aug 2020 11:29 PM
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 27 Aug 2020 4:55 PM
so you stopped playing it super cheesy, because that was too cheesy?

To me that sounds like a confirmation that the style is broken
to me it sounds like you are butt hurt and trying to twist what people say. Isaid i stopped playing the scout because the skill was cheesy. But to me sounds like you are nerd raging prob died from to many scouts?
i play a bonedancer in a 4or5man exclusively....i don't even remember when i died to a scout last time. There were probably also scouts in the FG alb-stealthers that tried to run from us last weekend, but i don't remember the root-style being the reason we did after a fun fight.

try again, or well don't. just following assumptions and going ad hominem won't lead anywhere good no matter how often you try.

i mean seriously, you just confirmed that the style is too cheesy, you completely stopped playing the class because of it....why do you attack me for saying the style is problematic? You levelled and templated that class and are now not using it because of that style, i would think you would agree with me that the style should be changed and something else given to scouts
Scouts still suck compared to the other archers, that doesn't mean that perma-root-style was a good addition to the game