Re: How to 1v1 as a scout. MINE MINE MINE

Chihuahua wrote:
Thu 21 May 2020 11:58 AM
Stynkfyst28 wrote:
Thu 21 May 2020 9:15 AM
https://youtu.be/X-RF3nPKE_E

yeah the perma shield snare is working as intended

That is the least unbalanced thing here rofl. No one complains about how op bd's are. or the fact enchanters have perma snare pet that they also debuff for or mini's/skalds. stop complaining and enjoy the show. Rangers have it easy to.

Chihuahua wrote:
Thu 21 May 2020 11:58 AM
Stynkfyst28 wrote:
Thu 21 May 2020 9:15 AM
https://youtu.be/X-RF3nPKE_E

yeah the perma shield snare is working as intended

Also plenty of ways to counter this snare. 1 can engage. 2 sins can apply cripple/disease and garrote cause us to be as rooted as they are even with out garrote. Also thanes ect with shields can engage with dd proc to interrupt our dmg than cast on us to get the advantage. Vw can interrupt than cast just don't fall for the los trap. Champions/skalds can interrupt if they space out their interrupts correctly. Any caster with quick cast NS or root can beat us. Most casters with a pet can beat us. Just have to think and not cry about it.

Had to stop the video to not vomit. This is such exploitative gameplay it is sick. The suggestions to counter this are laughable. “Two assassins garrote” ok, so counter 1 is to outnumber the scout. Counter 2 don’t fall for los trap.... so run away which is not a counter... remove this bs already. Literal no offense to the player because he is using the class mechanic, but you can see how much of a crutch this perma root is and it is gross.

ughsmash wrote:
Thu 13 Aug 2020 6:56 PM
Had to stop the video to not vomit. This is such exploitative gameplay it is sick. The suggestions to counter this are laughable. “Two assassins garrote” ok, so counter 1 is to outnumber the scout. Counter 2 don’t fall for los trap.... so run away which is not a counter... remove this bs already. Literal no offense to the player because he is using the class mechanic, but you can see how much of a crutch this perma root is and it is gross.

Not saying it is not cheesy or a made up skill, But yes there is ways to counter it. Also there is a reason i stopped playing it super cheesy