Re: DAOC solo wizard - Beer Run

How do you get the beer skin for your staff? I thought maybe you modified the client or something, but then I saw you yesterday in RvR and you had the beer still. I mean, it's very cool for the video, but in general it makes you look like less of a caster to enemies, which isn't so cool.
*Current Lives*
(Phoenix) Kroll/SM
*Past Lives*
(MLF) Levlin/Rang > (Bors) Kleib/RM > (Kay) Traep/Minst > (Lancelot Cluster) Chasis/Sav > (Ywain) Finnegin/Ment > (Uthgard) Mordigg/BD

joshisanonymous wrote:
Wed 22 Apr 2020 5:11 PM
How do you get the beer skin for your staff? I thought maybe you modified the client or something, but then I saw you yesterday in RvR and you had the beer still. I mean, it's very cool for the video, but in general it makes you look like less of a caster to enemies, which isn't so cool.

They don't run the staff, they use the keg instead.

joshisanonymous wrote:
Wed 22 Apr 2020 5:11 PM

Its changing now bud from end of may no one can use anything but staff for focus