XILLIX - Solo RR6/RR7 Infil - #1

Started 12 Feb 2020
by bliskin
in Videos
Sup boys and girls... threw together a quick solo mashup with some good high rr stealther fights, miscellaneous good battles and some good ole fashioned BEAT DOWNS also!

Have a looksie, lmk how it went. I can take the good and the bad. ^^ Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/46ShRtUJP_0
[url= https://youtu.be/46ShRtUJP_0]OR CLICK HERE[/url]

XILLIX
7L3 Saracen Infiltrator
Alerion Knight
Spec:
50 Throat Slitters
50 Knuckle Sandwiches
50 Bob & Weave
50 Curb Stomp
50 Bruce Lee Hands
Thu 13 Feb 2020 8:54 AM by Razur Ur
bliskin wrote:
Wed 12 Feb 2020 11:14 PM
Sup boys and girls... threw together a quick solo mashup with some good high rr stealther fights, miscellaneous good battles and some good ole fashioned BEAT DOWNS also!

XILLIX
7L3 Saracen Infiltrator
Alerion Knight
Spec:
50 Throat Slitters
50 Knuckle Sandwiches
50 Bob & Weave
50 Curb Stomp
50 Bruce Lee Hands

I cant believe this, that you didnt got a bann for you shit :-D, last time you one hit everyone because of bugusing or cheating :-D, nice 49dmg and instand death.
Thu 13 Feb 2020 9:01 AM by Loki
The zerker in uppland was unbuffed, the champ rr3 is lvl 49 ... stopped watching sorry, some good fights in there too though . Good luck
Thu 13 Feb 2020 10:25 AM by bliskin
Razur Ur wrote:
Thu 13 Feb 2020 8:54 AM
bliskin wrote:

XILLIX
7L3 Saracen Infiltrator
Alerion Knight
Spec:
50 Throat Slitters
50 Knuckle Sandwiches
50 Bob & Weave
50 Curb Stomp
50 Bruce Lee Hands

I cant believe this, that you didnt got a bann for you shit :-D, last time you one hit everyone because of bugusing or cheating :-D, nice 49dmg and instand death.

Lol? Idk what u talking bout! But if you got one shotted, reroll or /delete
Thu 13 Feb 2020 12:17 PM by Freedomcall
Fully buffed with theurg dmg add, haste, and even bubble!

And calls him "solo".

LMAO!
Thu 13 Feb 2020 2:17 PM by Razur Ur
bliskin wrote:
Thu 13 Feb 2020 10:25 AM
Razur Ur wrote:
Thu 13 Feb 2020 8:54 AM
bliskin wrote:

Lol? Idk what u talking bout! But if you got one shotted, reroll or /delete

Haha you cheated and killed few guys with one hit only 49dmg and i have a screenshot and normal needed you a delete of your chars! but ok after saw your vid
i can understand why you needed cheating vs another player ;-).

and you killed a GM!!! That is my reason for wondering that you not got a bann.
Thu 13 Feb 2020 3:25 PM by Uthred
We removed the rps the players made with the bugged items, which havent been that much. As he was very helpfull in finding the bug, we refrained from any further punishment. The screenshot is from him being in our Jail and testing the bug on me. Thats how the killmsg was created.
Thu 13 Feb 2020 4:13 PM by bliskin
Freedomcall wrote:
Thu 13 Feb 2020 12:17 PM
Fully buffed with theurg dmg add, haste, and even bubble!

And calls him "solo".

LMAO!

We talking one fight I think? Lol. Trust me bro, tons of hib/mid stealthers out there grabbing dmg add/dmg shield/abs buffs before going out a ton.
Fri 14 Feb 2020 7:12 PM by protege
lmao. Nice “solo” video mate.

I especially enjoyed the fact you included our fight that you vultured me on and still ended up dying to a lifebane (iirc). Had to cut that scene real short, eh? 😂
Fri 14 Feb 2020 8:54 PM by Hypno
Well played, nice clean playstyle.
Fri 14 Feb 2020 11:55 PM by bliskin
protege wrote:
Fri 14 Feb 2020 7:12 PM

I especially enjoyed the fact you included our fight that you vultured me on and still ended up dying to a lifebane (iirc). Had to cut that scene real short, eh? 😂

Vultured? Waited til u were done and we had a fair 1v1 out of stealth and if you watch, I clearly am not losing anymore life to life bane lol. Dont be salty. /QQmore
Sat 15 Feb 2020 12:15 AM by protege
bliskin wrote:
Fri 14 Feb 2020 11:55 PM
protege wrote:

Vultured? Waited til u were done and we had a fair 1v1 out of stealth and if you watch, I clearly am not losing anymore life to life bane lol. Dont be salty. /QQmore

Aye, the very definition of vulturing someone is when you wait for them to finish a fight and fly in. A fair 1v1 when you're at 100% health and I'm at 75%, my swaps aren't ready and heal pot / item use is down? Not to mention no purge...?

Nice fair fight you captured there lmao. Notice how you have never won a fight vs me in any other circumstance? Oh, except for the times you've 3v1'd me, that is.
Sat 15 Feb 2020 2:12 AM by bliskin
protege wrote:
Sat 15 Feb 2020 12:15 AM
bliskin wrote:
protege wrote:

Aye, the very definition of vulturing someone is when you wait for them to finish a fight and fly in. A fair 1v1 when you're at 100% health and I'm at 75%, my swaps aren't ready and heal pot / item use is down? Not to mention no purge...?

Nice fair fight you captured there lmao. Notice how you have never won a fight vs me in any other circumstance? Oh, except for the times you've 3v1'd me, that is.

Nah owned you before I even started recording and the other time yeah we 3v1d you hard LMAO. I know it sucks to not have friends to play with. You’ll get there.
Sat 15 Feb 2020 4:51 AM by protege
bliskin wrote:
Sat 15 Feb 2020 2:12 AM
protege wrote:
bliskin wrote:

Nah owned you before I even started recording and the other time yeah we 3v1d you hard LMAO. I know it sucks to not have friends to play with. You’ll get there.

Convenient. Anytime you want to "own" me again, let me know and we can set a fight up.

Funny how all shitty stealth zergers have the same line... "Get friends LOL!" Nah, I just group on visible classes and look for fair fights, not outnumber soloers in stealth zergs.
Sat 15 Feb 2020 7:10 AM by bliskin
Sorry if I have variety in my game by playing visibles in a group, grouping with stealth on my inf and solo on inf.. sue me. By Zerg I guess a 3-4 man stealth crew qualifies even tho we’re not just killing stealthers and constantly take out 4-6mans np 😂😂😂
Sat 15 Feb 2020 10:31 PM by Kimahri
please make more solo videos and embarrass yourself further, brb getting some popcorn
Sat 15 Feb 2020 11:43 PM by bliskin
Kimahri wrote:
Sat 15 Feb 2020 10:31 PM
please make more solo videos and embarrass yourself further, brb getting some popcorn

Yeah this really exposes my terrible play 😂😂😂👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Sun 16 Feb 2020 12:31 AM by Riac
bliskin wrote:
Sat 15 Feb 2020 11:43 PM
Kimahri wrote:
Sat 15 Feb 2020 10:31 PM

Yeah this really exposes my terrible play 😂😂😂👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

its not bad, but its a video of a rank 7 inf killing a bunch of rank 3s and 4s.
Sun 16 Feb 2020 2:32 AM by Kimahri
I think you misunderstood me, the name xillix and the word solo don't belong in the same sentence.
Sun 16 Feb 2020 5:03 PM by bliskin
Kimahri wrote:
Sun 16 Feb 2020 2:32 AM
I think you misunderstood me, the name xillix and the word solo don't belong in the same sentence.

I solo about half the time lol. 🤘🏼
Sun 16 Feb 2020 6:49 PM by inoeth
bliskin wrote:
Sun 16 Feb 2020 5:03 PM
Kimahri wrote:

you solo 100% or you do not solo
Sun 16 Feb 2020 7:46 PM by bliskin
inoeth wrote:
Sun 16 Feb 2020 6:49 PM
bliskin wrote:
Kimahri wrote:

That’s makes total sense.... not lol. So if for 2 hr I’m with few buddies and for next 2hr I’m camping by myself, I’m just not solo those last 2hr we just consider that grouped I guess even tho I’m alone LOL
Mon 17 Feb 2020 7:40 AM by Razur Ur
bliskin wrote:
Sun 16 Feb 2020 7:46 PM
inoeth wrote:
Sun 16 Feb 2020 6:49 PM
bliskin wrote:

That’s makes total sense.... not lol. So if for 2 hr I’m with few buddies and for next 2hr I’m camping by myself, I’m just not solo those last 2hr we just consider that grouped I guess even tho I’m alone LOL

And with your buddies you ganking nice another solo´s or 1vs1 ;-), for me is this bullshit and you must not wonder if you get add in your 1vs1 of half solo roaming style.
Mon 17 Feb 2020 9:30 AM by Dr4ag
protege wrote:
bliskin wrote:
protege wrote:

Fair 1v1 ? you just run on him when he was 75% of life and almost got you with no poison ^^
But Beaver, you should have more weapons in your bag for this type of circonstance, i use to run with 15 weapons in my bag and really usefull when this happens.
Anyway Good video, keep going but try to make normal fights and more fight against 8L+ (like lonelyheart,Naas) etc..

Therabbin
Mon 17 Feb 2020 1:14 PM by Kimahri
Funny seeing therabbin give advice. I saw you vanish a 1v1 against a rr2 vw.
Tue 18 Feb 2020 4:52 AM by evernixxx
Thanks for sharing
Wed 19 Feb 2020 3:49 AM by protege
bliskin wrote:
Kimahri wrote:

https://herald.playphoenix.online/c/Xillix

LOL.
Wed 19 Feb 2020 6:02 AM by l00ri
protege wrote:
Wed 19 Feb 2020 3:49 AM
bliskin wrote:
Kimahri wrote:

https://herald.playphoenix.online/c/Xillix

LOL.

Maybe he just doesn't kill a lot when he is solo. ;--)
Wed 19 Feb 2020 7:05 AM by Razur Ur
haha lastweek 300k and only 17 solo kills than stealther that´s little bit :-D. i have more solo kills with none steahlter class how him with stealther ^^
Wed 19 Feb 2020 8:55 AM by bliskin
Some weeks I’ll solo a lot, some I won’t. And I spend more elapsed time with some buddies whereas when I solo it’s quicker spurts of rvr. I also guess I missed the stealther course where you have to solo as a stealther. Why don’t you get 10 mid stealthers and see if u can kill our 4-5 man. GL. Haches tried those numbers tonight and lost half or more of his group to us and 2 of us got away each time in about 3 total fights. lmao. #RealmTask #WEOUTHERE
Wed 19 Feb 2020 9:07 AM by protege
bliskin wrote:
Wed 19 Feb 2020 8:55 AM
Some weeks I’ll solo a lot, some I won’t. And I spend more elapsed time with some buddies whereas when I solo it’s quicker spurts of rvr. I also guess I missed the stealther course where you have to solo as a stealther. Why don’t you get 10 mid stealthers and see if u can kill our 4-5 man. GL. Haches tried those numbers tonight and lost half or more of his group to us and 2 of us got away each time in about 3 total fights. lmao. #RealmTask #WEOUTHERE

LOL.
Wed 19 Feb 2020 5:54 PM by Voidedtransaction
I enjoy Xillix and his buddies.. who does not enjoy free rps in groups of 2-3.
Wed 19 Feb 2020 7:25 PM by Riac
bliskin wrote:
Wed 19 Feb 2020 8:55 AM

considering you have 222 solos out of 3.4k total kills, how many solos would you get in these weeks? 1 or 2?
Thu 20 Feb 2020 5:02 AM by bliskin
Voidedtransaction wrote:
Wed 19 Feb 2020 5:54 PM

Ohh Dirty... we love you too but we all know what the score is between us and you and your big butted troll and buddies . Us>you guys! But all love bro
Thu 20 Feb 2020 8:05 AM by dearen75
If you are a stealther, you have to play solo .. if you group, you are a loser
Thu 20 Feb 2020 7:06 PM by Voidedtransaction
bliskin wrote:
Thu 20 Feb 2020 5:02 AM
Voidedtransaction wrote:
Wed 19 Feb 2020 5:54 PM

Ohh Dirty... we love you too but we all know what the score is between us and you and your big butted troll and buddies . Us>you guys! But all love bro

Lies and slander..

You know as well as I do.. Ive collected far more from you and yours then you from me

Also when you guys have less then 5 I feast heavy that day solo.
Thu 20 Feb 2020 8:46 PM by bliskin
dearen75 wrote:
Thu 20 Feb 2020 8:05 AM
If you are a stealther, you have to play solo .. if you group, you are a loser

Sure thing pal. I must’ve missed orientation. I look forward to scooping up your rps as usual.
Thu 20 Feb 2020 8:48 PM by bliskin
The more you hate us, the less you can contain us!!!!! Love it!! #hatemore #QQmore
Thu 20 Feb 2020 10:04 PM by protege
bliskin wrote:
Thu 20 Feb 2020 8:48 PM
The more you hate us, the less you can contain us!!!!! Love it!! #hatemore #QQmore

Why are you hash tagging?
Fri 21 Feb 2020 9:52 AM by bliskin
protege wrote:
Thu 20 Feb 2020 10:04 PM
bliskin wrote:

To induce your hate even more. #winning
Fri 21 Feb 2020 7:26 PM by protege
bliskin wrote:
Fri 21 Feb 2020 9:52 AM
protege wrote:
bliskin wrote:

You vanished from me 2v1. #losing
Sat 22 Feb 2020 2:11 AM by bliskin
protege wrote:
Fri 21 Feb 2020 7:26 PM
bliskin wrote:
protege wrote:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAA

Never happened. Keep dreaming.
Sat 22 Feb 2020 3:50 AM by protege
bliskin wrote:
Sat 22 Feb 2020 2:11 AM
protege wrote:
Fri 21 Feb 2020 7:26 PM
bliskin wrote:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAA

Never happened. Keep dreaming.

Are you sure about that, Xillix? You are certain that never happened?
Mon 24 Feb 2020 6:52 PM by protege
Taniquetil wrote:
Sun 23 Feb 2020 11:37 PM
A fan of mine once gave a few tips. No lowbies, no enemies without purge up sitting through full pa chain, and no overuse of buffs, eg theurg etc. Show vids of u eating pa n winning or not having purge etc.

Also to keep respect vs solos you’ll do better always acting nicely, rather than just steamrolling ppl when youre grouped.

Gl. Solo regularly, u’ll improve. Oh and when you see ST, move out of it.

If he followed that advice, he would be left without a video
Mon 24 Feb 2020 9:40 PM by bliskin
Yea, don’t move out of ST against a Thane... lose lose. They’ll free cast on you. Knew I didn’t have to move out of ST there as you can see.

Beavercleaver, I must be on your mind everyday just eating at you... or you have a crush on me one or the other. Thanks for monitoring my post as much as you do. I’m flattered. #weouthere #beavercleaverisanublet
Mon 24 Feb 2020 10:27 PM by protege
bliskin wrote:
Mon 24 Feb 2020 9:40 PM
Yea, don’t move out of ST against a Thane... lose lose. They’ll free cast on you. Knew I didn’t have to move out of ST there as you can see.

Beavercleaver, I must be on your mind everyday just eating at you... or you have a crush on me one or the other. Thanks for monitoring my post as much as you do. I’m flattered. #weouthere #beavercleaverisanublet

You sure you didn’t vanish on me 2v1, shitter?

Waiting for your response so I can make you eat your own words in your video thread
Mon 24 Feb 2020 11:20 PM by thirian24
Every time I see this garbo out, he has minst in his pocket saving his ass.

You're trash, your friends are trash and your playstyle is trash.

Also, one more thing, the last time we grouped up to kill shitter alb sneak groups, (they had 12, we had 5) we beat their asses so bad, somany times that they appealed and cried to the GMs.

But I do love the "get some friends nub" line that they all use. Must be a catch phrase for, "I'm not any good so I need my friends to save me against this soloer."
Tue 25 Feb 2020 11:57 AM by bliskin
thirian24 wrote:
Mon 24 Feb 2020 11:20 PM
Every time I see this garbo out, he has minst in his pocket saving his ass.

You're trash, your friends are trash and your playstyle is trash.

Also, one more thing, the last time we grouped up to kill shitter alb sneak groups, (they had 12, we had 5) we beat their asses so bad, somany times that they appealed and cried to the GMs.

But I do love the "get some friends nub" line that they all use. Must be a catch phrase for, "I'm not any good so I need my friends to save me against this soloer."

BAHAHAHAHAHHAA keep the hate coming. More hate = more times you’ve been WORKED. Keep getting WORKED FOOLS!!!! And me and my minst buddy tear up 3s/4s including your gimp ass, suck it lmfao.

Beaver, eat me dawg.
Tue 25 Feb 2020 12:01 PM by bliskin
@nevergetsrealbeaver...cleaver... u mad stalkin me bro 45% of your posts on entire forum on this thread damnnnn (shows in your profile lol)... do you wake up praying there’s a reply so your day can go on? I’m getting real nervous now... think u in love w me or something... here’s to wishing you make an IRL friend soon 🤘🏼
Tue 25 Feb 2020 1:04 PM by Razur Ur
Why i didnt saw a stealther video with me :-/.
Wed 26 Feb 2020 5:40 PM by protege
Why are you dodging my question Xillix? Lmao.
Wed 26 Feb 2020 6:00 PM by bliskin
protege wrote:
Wed 26 Feb 2020 5:40 PM

Hey pal, remember when you and Hashishun a RR11 SB got worked and Hashi had to vanish then got found and finished off 2v2 against me and a lil ole 100dmg per swing minstrel with no pet when you knew we were on the dock and got backstab off bc some other kids that got their shit pushed in for an hour before that let u guys know and you had upper hand? Let’s not go there 😂😂😂
Wed 26 Feb 2020 9:19 PM by protege
bliskin wrote:
Wed 26 Feb 2020 6:00 PM
protege wrote:

Hey pal, remember when you and Hashishun a RR11 SB got worked and Hashi had to vanish then got found and finished off 2v2 against me and a lil ole 100dmg per swing minstrel with no pet when you knew we were on the dock and got backstab off bc some other kids that got their shit pushed in for an hour before that let u guys know and you had upper hand? Let’s not go there 😂😂😂

Nice run on sentence there. You mean when your minst burned AM 2v2, purge, ip, and sos? lol. Not to mention your purge and vanish as well?

Ahhh, but then we came back and beat you guys twice and made you log.

Still doesn't change the fact you vanished from me 2v1 LOL
Thu 27 Feb 2020 2:18 AM by bliskin
protege wrote:
Wed 26 Feb 2020 9:19 PM
bliskin wrote:
protege wrote:

Nice run on sentence there. You mean when your minst burned AM 2v2, purge, ip, and sos? lol. Not to mention your purge and vanish as well?

You must be drunk. Thanks for the grammar lesson, like I need to impress anyone reading this forum. How was that?
Thu 27 Feb 2020 5:39 AM by protege
bliskin wrote:
Thu 27 Feb 2020 2:18 AM
protege wrote:
Wed 26 Feb 2020 9:19 PM
bliskin wrote:

You must be drunk. Thanks for the grammar lesson, like I need to impress anyone reading this forum. How was that?

Again, looking at the minor points and dodging what I actually am saying. Nice job, Xillix.

Like I said, meet me anytime for a 1v1 and I will push your shit in. LMK.
Thu 27 Feb 2020 1:20 PM by thirian24
Beaver,why are you even arguing with this mouth breather. There are literally like 2 alb sneaks that are respectable players. The rest are garb.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics