Re: XILLIX - Solo RR6/RR7 Infil - #1

protege wrote:
Fri 14 Feb 2020 8:12 PM
lmao. Nice “solo” video mate.

I especially enjoyed the fact you included our fight that you vultured me on and still ended up dying to a lifebane (iirc). Had to cut that scene real short, eh? 😂

Vultured? Waited til u were done and we had a fair 1v1 out of stealth and if you watch, I clearly am not losing anymore life to life bane lol. Dont be salty. /QQmore

bliskin wrote:
Sat 15 Feb 2020 12:55 AM
protege wrote:

I especially enjoyed the fact you included our fight that you vultured me on and still ended up dying to a lifebane (iirc). Had to cut that scene real short, eh? 😂

Vultured? Waited til u were done and we had a fair 1v1 out of stealth and if you watch, I clearly am not losing anymore life to life bane lol. Dont be salty. /QQmore

Aye, the very definition of vulturing someone is when you wait for them to finish a fight and fly in. A fair 1v1 when you're at 100% health and I'm at 75%, my swaps aren't ready and heal pot / item use is down? Not to mention no purge...?

Nice fair fight you captured there lmao. Notice how you have never won a fight vs me in any other circumstance? Oh, except for the times you've 3v1'd me, that is.
Beavercleaver

protege wrote:
Sat 15 Feb 2020 1:15 AM
bliskin wrote:
protege wrote:

Aye, the very definition of vulturing someone is when you wait for them to finish a fight and fly in. A fair 1v1 when you're at 100% health and I'm at 75%, my swaps aren't ready and heal pot / item use is down? Not to mention no purge...?

Nice fair fight you captured there lmao. Notice how you have never won a fight vs me in any other circumstance? Oh, except for the times you've 3v1'd me, that is.

Nah owned you before I even started recording and the other time yeah we 3v1d you hard LMAO. I know it sucks to not have friends to play with. You’ll get there.

bliskin wrote:
Sat 15 Feb 2020 3:12 AM
protege wrote:
Sat 15 Feb 2020 1:15 AM
bliskin wrote:

Nah owned you before I even started recording and the other time yeah we 3v1d you hard LMAO. I know it sucks to not have friends to play with. You’ll get there.

Convenient. Anytime you want to "own" me again, let me know and we can set a fight up.

Funny how all shitty stealth zergers have the same line... "Get friends LOL!" Nah, I just group on visible classes and look for fair fights, not outnumber soloers in stealth zergs.
Beavercleaver

Sorry if I have variety in my game by playing visibles in a group, grouping with stealth on my inf and solo on inf.. sue me. By Zerg I guess a 3-4 man stealth crew qualifies even tho we’re not just killing stealthers and constantly take out 4-6mans np 😂😂😂

bliskin wrote:
Sun 16 Feb 2020 12:43 AM
Kimahri wrote:
Sat 15 Feb 2020 11:31 PM
please make more solo videos and embarrass yourself further, brb getting some popcorn

Yeah this really exposes my terrible play 😂😂😂👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

its not bad, but its a video of a rank 7 inf killing a bunch of rank 3s and 4s.