Issue Timeline

Teimuda created this issue Fri 22 Jan 2021 2:35 PM
gruenesschaf reviewed this issue Tue 23 Mar 2021 9:26 AM
gruenesschaf reviewed this issue Wed 14 Apr 2021 10:24 PM
gruenesschaf changed the status of this issue from new to backlog Wed 14 Apr 2021 10:24 PM
gruenesschaf assigned this issue from Nobody to gruenesschaf Sat 24 Apr 2021 10:48 AM
gruenesschaf changed the status of this issue from in_progress to resolved Sat 24 Apr 2021 8:40 PM

Solo Teleport (Moydruim Castle) randomly not porting to the chosen zone.

Hello,

Today while using the solo teleport located in Emain Macha (3 times) , i have been ported twice to diferent zones. First time i clicked on <Trellebourg> and i got ported to the middle of Hadrian's (close to the docks), after dieing there to several vultures i used the port again sucessfully to port Midgard. In my third run i decided to try Albion so i chose <Folley Lake> and i got ported to the middle of EV.

Im not sure if im triggering this event myself since i havent tested it (maybe casting while port?, sprint?, potions?...). If this is a known bug, how can i avoid it? Thanks!

PD: Give enchanters some love! <3

Re: Solo Teleport (Moydruim Castle) randomly not porting to the chosen zone.

This happens to me as well on multiple characters.

when porting from Folley Lake to Moydruim. 1 out of 10-15 times, I get ported to EV. When that happens, the /loc I port to to EV is near the same /loc as Moydruim, except I get ported to EV zone instead of Emain zone. This probably happens when I port to Trellebourg too, but I don't port there enough to know for sure.

On rare occasions, when I port from Folley lake, the new frontier zone reloads and I end back in Forest Sauvage. I'm guessing in this case, I was ported to an "unsafe" area, such as middle of an enemy keep or even into an invalid zone. This happens maybe 1 out of 50-60 ports.