Celtic spear style Hunter's boon not working properly

Started 20 Sep 2020
by IdiamVonGawaine
in Resolved Issues
This style claims the target is snared and their speed is reduced by 60% for 11 seconds, and yet targets run away from my char after landing the style even when I'm using sprint.

Please examine and either adjust the style description or make it work as advertised.

Thank you.

Issue Timeline

20 Sep 2020 IdiamVonGawaine created this issue
11 Oct 2020 Uthred triaged this issue
11 Oct 2020 Uthred changed the status of this issue from new to backlog
11 Oct 2020 Uthred assigned this issue from Nobody to Uthred
11 Oct 2020 Uthred changed the status of this issue from in_progress to resolved
Sun 20 Sep 2020 11:15 AM by Ele
It is working as intended, landed it countless times on my Hero. My guess is you hit a target with root immunity.
Mon 21 Sep 2020 5:34 AM by IdiamVonGawaine
Ele wrote: It is working as intended

Thank you for your hypothesis and input, however, it is NOT working as intended or advertised, as I have landed it on numerous occasions on a variety of targets that have not been rooted in any way, and they are NOT slowed by 60% for 11 seconds as advertised. While some targets are slowed, others simply run out of range, regardless if I'm sprinting or not, and these are classes that do not have SoS, nor have their team mates activated SoS.
Mon 21 Sep 2020 8:23 AM by Ele
Hit me up on Discord (Ele#3217) and we conduct a test. Maybe we can reproduce a scenario in which it is not working correctly.
Wed 23 Sep 2020 9:00 PM by IdiamVonGawaine
Ele wrote:
Mon 21 Sep 2020 8:23 AM
Hit me up on Discord (Ele#3217) and we conduct a test. Maybe we can reproduce a scenario in which it is not working correctly.

Will do.
Sun 11 Oct 2020 12:04 PM by Uthred
Tested. Working correctly.

Return to Resolved Issues or the latest topics