Can't login to web app

Started 13 Sep 2020
by CaptainSmokeyJones
in Resolved Issues
I'm trying to login to the web app using my login, password and pin from the /webapp pin command. There's an error message saying "Login failed" every time. I made sure everything is spelled correctly, even copy & pasted my login and password. It must be correct since I was able to post this bug description. I'm logged in into the game.

I tried using Internet Explorer & Microsoft Edge instead of Google Chrome, no chance so far.

Issue Timeline

13 Sep 2020 CaptainSmokeyJones created this issue
11 Oct 2020 Uthred triaged this issue
11 Oct 2020 Uthred changed the status of this issue from new to backlog
11 Oct 2020 gruenesschaf assigned this issue from Nobody to gruenesschaf
11 Oct 2020 gruenesschaf changed the status of this issue from in_progress to resolved
Thu 17 Sep 2020 8:24 PM by Tulpa
I seem to be having this same issue.
Thu 17 Sep 2020 8:30 PM by Tulpa
Captain do you also have trouble with the in game market? I can't see anything here either.
Thu 17 Sep 2020 9:33 PM by Amatsoo
CaptainSmokeyJones wrote:
Sun 13 Sep 2020 1:56 PM
I'm trying to login to the web app using my login, password and pin from the /webapp pin command. There's an error message saying "Login failed" every time. I made sure everything is spelled correctly, even copy & pasted my login and password. It must be correct since I was able to post this bug description. I'm logged in into the game.

I tried using Internet Explorer & Microsoft Edge instead of Google Chrome, no chance so far.

Same exact issue to the T nothing works.
Fri 18 Sep 2020 12:25 AM by DarrowofLykos
Same thing here. Any resolution?

Return to Resolved Issues or the latest topics