Issue Timeline

Bry created this issue Wed 30 Sep 2020 4:52 PM
Uthred reviewed this issue Sun 11 Oct 2020 12:28 PM
Uthred changed the status of this issue from new to backlog Sun 11 Oct 2020 12:30 PM

Re: Amber simulacrum pet group run speed bug (pet is out of range of its group but still gets the minst/sorc run speed buff)

gruenesschaf wrote:
Sat 3 Oct 2020 9:09 AM
There is indeed a bit of a weirdness going on. To avoid constant pet loss while on a boat or when roaming with speed 5 if neither the owner nor pet is in combat and the pet has not an attack target set it will be boosted to the higher speed of itself or the owner.

The weirdness / bug though is what it means to have an attack target set, it doesn't mean the pet has a target but the owner commanded it to attack something. In this case the pets attacked you because they were defensive and not because the owner sent it to attack you, the speed tick wouldn't have happened in the latter case.

Bry wrote:
Sun 4 Oct 2020 3:25 PM
Clearly the pet got a speed tick from the group that was no where in range. Clearly a bug.

You really need to learn how to read.
"An honest enemy is better than a false friend."

Re: Amber simulacrum pet group run speed bug (pet is out of range of its group but still gets the minst/sorc run speed buff)

hello
i was at bled, ministrel + necro far behind me. i escape far with my skald speed 6
the necro pet succes to run more fast than me
how it's possible ?
dalanyra and egorek
it's impossible the pet necro run faster skald speed 6
i was too far for the ministrel cast something, and the pet necro run fast instantly and arrive behind me for break my speed
and it's just impossible
i run in simple lane, i don't turn or something
it's just impossible the touch me