Issue Timeline

KiQu created this issue Tue 5 Jan 2021 2:46 PM
gruenesschaf reviewed this issue Sun 28 Mar 2021 6:30 AM
gruenesschaf reviewed this issue Wed 14 Apr 2021 10:25 PM
gruenesschaf reviewed this issue Fri 23 Apr 2021 6:47 AM
gruenesschaf reviewed this issue Fri 25 Jun 2021 7:36 PM
gruenesschaf changed the status of this issue from new to feedback Fri 25 Jun 2021 7:36 PM

Exploiting Terrain at DC Bridge

Today around 2:30PM CET the Player Pzeusb used an exploit at DC Bridge to escape a fight. This is not the first time this player used this exploit on me. When jumping against the side Wall of DC bridge in a certain angle you will not fall into the water but instead hold on to the flat surface. I would try to replicate this exploit with your permission (without other players getting involved) if you wish to gather further information. Pzeusb used the exploit on the keep side of the bridge and on the opposite side as well. It may work on other bridges, too.

Re: Exploiting Terrain at DC Bridge

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this bug. Though I didn't do that against anyone, i usually go to the edge of the bridge pillar which is a flat surface. Next time you think I do something not legit, feel free to ping me on discord.

I don't know if the named player did this, but there is indeed an exploit on bridges that is not about falling to a visible ledge. I recently fought someone who repeatedly used this exploit to get away from me, so I checked into it afterward myself. The screenshot below is not of me falling but of me standing on air. If you fall off the top of the bridge and sidestep into the wall, you can land on this spot and just stand there.

When this was done against me (I have video of the event), I was unable to see the player at all, so either you're not visible to others while standing in this spot, or there's a way to move into the wall of the bridge after landing here.

Exploit screenshot: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkUcksPUAAlqgqEP91dW75iqdptg4A?e=1cDtVB
*Current Lives*
(Phoenix) Kroll/SM
*Past Lives*
(MLF) Levlin/Rang > (Bors) Kleib/RM > (Kay) Traep/Minst > (Lancelot Cluster) Chasis/Sav > (Ywain) Finnegin/Ment > (Uthgard) Mordigg/BD

joshisanonymous wrote:
Sat 13 Feb 2021 5:14 PM
I don't know if the named player did this, but there is indeed an exploit on bridges that is not about falling to a visible ledge. I recently fought someone who repeatedly used this exploit to get away from me, so I checked into it afterward myself. The screenshot below is not of me falling but of me standing on air. If you fall off the top of the bridge and sidestep into the wall, you can land on this spot and just stand there.

When this was done against me (I have video of the event), I was unable to see the player at all, so either you're not visible to others while standing in this spot, or there's a way to move into the wall of the bridge after landing here.

Exploit screenshot: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkUcksPUAAlqgqEP91dW75iqdptg4A?e=1cDtVB
Internal stairs?