Issue Timeline

Tyrlaan created this issue Sun 28 Mar 2021 4:34 PM
gruenesschaf reviewed this issue Tue 20 Apr 2021 5:56 PM
gruenesschaf changed the status of this issue from new to ice_boxed Tue 20 Apr 2021 5:56 PM

You cannot connect to two realms on the same server.

It looks like certain zones flag your account so that you cannot change realm (by the Realm button in char selection) even if you got no RvR /timer. You get that server message and have to escape the game, restart the client and can then log into any realm again.

Alb zones: Housing, (not classic Alb if that helps to find the flag that causes this client behavior), Camelot.
Hib zones: Housing, classic Hib (e.g. Druim Ligen non-RvR side), (not TNN if that helps to find the flag that causes this client behavior).
Mid zones: Housing, classic Mid (e.g. Svasud Faste non-RvR side), Jordheim.
(I haven´t checked dungeons and such.)

Re: You cannot connect to two realms on the same server.

DJ2000 wrote:
Sun 28 Mar 2021 4:43 PM
If you linger to long in a Realm (5min?) and try to switch Realms, you have to restart the Client.
This has nothing to do with /timer or the Zones.
If you would literally just switch every 1min the realm you would see that there is no problem in doing so.

It is the zones. Entering them once, even if only to fill the consignment merchant or see an account vault, is enough.
I wouldn´t write this if I hadn´t tested it. Knowing it, I even avoid entering zones which I know will kick me off the server when logging over.

Re: You cannot connect to two realms on the same server.

DJ2000 wrote:
Sun 28 Mar 2021 5:06 PM
I wwnt from house to house in all 3 realm to pay rents more than just once in the past.
Same as forming DSGrps in all 3 capitals.
Unless i had a /timer i never had and problems switching.
But maybe you are right and there is something causing problems, the Devs could take a look.
you know that you can pay rent from any realm?
/payrent
it has several parameter.. /payrent all all max pays all rents in all realms, personal and guildhouses (if u got a rank 0)