Issue Timeline

tombee created this issue Mon 6 Aug 2018 11:42 AM
gruenesschaf reviewed this issue Mon 6 Aug 2018 11:53 AM
gruenesschaf reviewed this issue Mon 6 Aug 2018 12:18 PM
benfalk reviewed this issue Mon 6 Aug 2018 12:41 PM
benfalk changed the status of this issue from new to open Mon 6 Aug 2018 12:42 PM
gruenesschaf changed the status of this issue from open to ice_boxed Sun 18 Nov 2018 2:35 PM

Re: Pets can go through walls

Same behavior noticed with Bonedancer pets in RvR keep takes. Pets will run through a postern door and attack enemies on the other side. They will also do this when told to attack the main keep door, and attack it from the inside.

exactly, why Enchant pet its not correct ? he cross the gate to and attack inside CK and Lord Room, lol the situation is same with all pet ! but i think same : "Why was this not fixed? It was fixed on live version. Is this just one of the many benefits casters get on this server?"
Il y a des pays où les gens au creux des lits font des rêves.
Ici, nous, vois-tu, nous on marche et nous on tue, nous on crève...

This issue can't be fixed. I get that.

BUT

Pets going through the walls of keeps is only part of the problem. Pets going through walls and getting healed from OUTSIDE the keep making them all but unkillable is the problem.

put a damn LOS block on the pets so they cant rampage behind the wall while getting spam-healed
Sheelbah 50 hunter, Homies 50 support SM, Guzzolene 50 Thane
Sheelba 50ranger, Babymetal 50hero, Mouser 50ns
Alb Sucks

daytonchambers wrote:
Sun 13 Sep 2020 6:54 PM
This issue can't be fixed. I get that.

BUT

Pets going through the walls of keeps is only part of the problem. Pets going through walls and getting healed from OUTSIDE the keep making them all but unkillable is the problem.

put a damn LOS block on the pets so they cant rampage behind the wall while getting spam-healed

Something really needs to be done about this exploit. At least make the captain help more, atm he just runs around all haywire if more than one pet not really being effective.

Chia wrote:
Tue 15 Sep 2020 7:20 PM
Something really needs to be done about this exploit. At least make the captain help more, atm he just runs around all haywire if more than one pet not really being effective.

Personally I would adjust the code so that if the inner door is closed the lord can 1-shot a pet, which should be very easy to do.
Sheelbah 50 hunter, Homies 50 support SM, Guzzolene 50 Thane
Sheelba 50ranger, Babymetal 50hero, Mouser 50ns
Alb Sucks