Issue Timeline

WildWilbur created this issue Sun 9 May 2021 11:28 PM
gruenesschaf reviewed this issue Fri 25 Jun 2021 7:42 PM
gruenesschaf changed the status of this issue from new to closed Fri 25 Jun 2021 7:42 PM

Lvl 51 Cloth Vest salvage for 11 silksteel

Title says it all. Farming in Malmohus with my BD I realized that the lvl51 cloth vest rogs salvage for only 11 silksteel cloth squares. All other cloth pieces I farm salvage for 12 silksteel squares but the vests of all things salvage for less. My clothworking skill is 1114.

I've got screenshots if you need. I don't think this is intended?

Edit2: Tested further: The rog cloth vests from Svartalf mobs salvage correctly to 12 silksteel cloth squares WHEN lvl50, but all the lvl51 vests from Malmohus (Drakulv/Svartalf) salvage to 11 silksteel cloth squares... Weird!

Re: Lvl 51 Cloth Vest salvage for 11 silksteel

gruenesschaf wrote:
Fri 25 Jun 2021 9:42 PM
Needs more clothworking for level 51

So that is why EVERY OTHER lvl51 cloth part in Malmohus except vests scores 12 silksteel every single time and EVERY SINGLE cloth part lvl 51 anywhere else in the game gives me 12 silksteel INCLUDING vests every single time?

Ok, never mind, obviously I am the problem with my lousy 1114 in clothworking.

Re: Lvl 51 Cloth Vest salvage for 11 silksteel

WildWilbur wrote:
Fri 25 Jun 2021 9:55 PM
So that is why EVERY OTHER lvl51 cloth part in Malmohus except vests scores 12 silksteel every single time and EVERY SINGLE cloth part lvl 51 anywhere else in the game gives me 12 silksteel INCLUDING vests every single time?

Ok, never mind, obviously I am the problem with my lousy 1114 in clothworking.

All rog items of a material type salvage into the exact same maximum amount. The required skill however is based on the item slot, torso requires the highest skill. In the end your skill is multiplied by 100 and then divided by the required skill, in case of a torso the required skill for always having the maximum yield is 1115. With 1114 there may or may not be rounding shenanigans going on.