Issue Timeline

wicenz created this issue Thu 14 Jan 2021 5:20 PM
gruenesschaf assigned this issue from Nobody to gruenesschaf Fri 15 Jan 2021 3:22 PM
gruenesschaf changed the status of this issue from in_progress to resolved Fri 15 Jan 2021 3:22 PM
gruenesschaf changed the status of this issue from resolved to backlog Fri 15 Jan 2021 3:26 PM
gruenesschaf changed the status of this issue from backlog to closed Sun 7 Mar 2021 6:55 AM

mez/speed

Hello how many years do you need for fix this fu*** bug ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8UN-frCtbU&feature=youtu.be

Azteq never loses the speed, he can spam the mez and keep this speed6

Re: mez/speed

Unless I'm missing something this is the first time this bug has been reported. The reason was a pulse mez only issue causing it to not go through the whole resist and hence combat / speed break stuff in case the target has sos active when the song finishes.

After looking into it further, it actually looks like it's supposed to work this way, "resists" caused by sos immunity apparently are not supposed to put either party into combat. Will investigate this a bit further before maybe changing it.

Is this just minstrel mezz or other spells as well? I had the same where I sos’ed and was able to use FA despite a minstrel flute mezzing me. Would be useful to know if it works in reverse, ie if skald snare/mezz will put the skald/minst in combat if minst is sos’ed.
Dwarf Fru